Haircut help! Gimme your opinions.

dannegerousdannegerous Registered Users Posts: 70
I am growing out some damage from past bleaching and heat styling. I have been getting trims every six weeks but I'm getting a tad impatient. I have wanted to grow out my hair because I have always had short hair but I think the best thing to do would be to cut off all the damage and start fresh.

I don't have anyone irl who is acquainted with curly hair who can give me honest opinions. They all just kinda nod and smile, lol.

So Pic #1 is my face shape and my hair currently and the rest are styles I like. If you could please let me know which ones you think would work better with my face shape and curl pattern, I would be eternally grateful. :love4:

1qgydz.jpg230879918366871431_gPCObodx_c.jpgsb_MEDIUM_Chanel_01_380x520.jpgtumblr_m9szufG78i1qeq32go1_1280.jpgtumblr_m9z7mcJTeL1rzalnio1_500.jpg
CG since May 2012
Curl Pattern: 2c, Texture: coarse, Porosity: low, Density: thick, Elasticity: low

Comments

• elizardelizard Registered Users Posts: 284
    first of all, is that your natural hair color? i love it! secondly, i think the one labeled medium chanel would suit you. the first one doesn't look like a cut that would work in real life on curly hair. the second one is super cute!
    2b/c wavy modified CG since July 2012
    medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity
    hair likes protein, doesn't like oils, easily OC'd

low poo: JCHCC, CJGCS
    RO/co-wash/LI: YTCarrots, DB Pumpkin Seed
    stylers: a bunch of stylers that are all pretty much the same (KCCC, UFDCM, CRCM, CKCJ) or ArcAngel if I need more hold
    DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF
  • dannegerousdannegerous Registered Users Posts: 70
    elizard wrote: »
    first of all, is that your natural hair color? i love it!

The first pic is, the second is not. I bleached my hair and went red for awhile earlier this year and then I went to the salon and had it done as close to my natural color as I could get.

And thanks for your input! I really appreciate all the help I can get ;)
    CG since May 2012
    Curl Pattern: 2c, Texture: coarse, Porosity: low, Density: thick, Elasticity: low
  • kstankstan Registered Users Posts: 423
    medium chanel. for sure. :) (i always let my SO pick out my hair cuts)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    started CG on 6/25/12. :duckie:
    • 2c with a strait underneath
    • normal elasticity on top, none on the underneath
    • Fine side of Normal
    • Thick hair
    • Poriosity is a mystery. I think its all over the place.
  • dannegerousdannegerous Registered Users Posts: 70
    kstan wrote: »
    medium chanel. for sure. :) (i always let my SO pick out my hair cuts)

You must have a good one! I can't imagine what my hair would have looked like over the years if I'd let any of my past relationships pick how my hair would look. I do know I would have looked busted lol. You lucked out :wink:
    CG since May 2012

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file