We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

clear hair gel recommendations...?

AlexisMalAlexisMal Posts: 9Registered Users
I am in my first month of the curly girl method. The only gel I have been able to find that seems okay ingredient wise is DAX hair gel - it is purple. It seems to be okay, but I would like to see what else is available - any suggestions?

Comments

• AlexisMalAlexisMal Posts: 9Registered Users
  • AlexisMalAlexisMal Posts: 9Registered Users
    Ive heard people talking about Garnier Frucits Pure Clean Gel - waterlily716 raved about it. I have done research and found that in Australia we have Garnier Fructis Camoflauge - it has the same exact ingredients - some in a different order. I bought some today.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,753Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hope it works well for you. I think I'm the only Aussie who posts regularly on here these days and I don't use gel so I can't really contribute here. Just didn't want you to think you were all alone!
    3b in South Australia.
  • TwoFeet123TwoFeet123 Posts: 1Registered Users
    @AlexisMal - how did the GF Camoflauge work for you?
  • fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    TwoFeet123 wrote: »
    @AlexisMal - how did the GF Camoflauge work for you?

Yeah how did you get on with Gf gel & what properties does yr hair have?

Could you order Eco styler online?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file