Curls Curl Creme Brûlée

rmc2rmc2 Registered Users Posts: 349
What is your experience with it? It s my first time using it this morning after cowashing my hair. Applied it on soaking wet hair (4a bigger than a TWA). I think I love it. My curls are defined and have become increasingly more shiny (after drying). But I would like to know about other people's experiences / tips about this product.

Comments

• beeduhbeeduh Registered Users Posts: 684 Curl Neophyte
    I wasn't impressed by the Curls line on the ground. The cream brule (or however you spell it) left my hair feeling very producty and frizzy. The Goddess Gel did the same thing though.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
  • rmc2rmc2 Registered Users Posts: 349
    Interesting. Looks like products discriminate in terms of whose hair they like. Lol. For me, the creme brûlée was wonderful. It defined my 4a curls and made them moist and shiny.
  • KilajoKilajo Registered Users Posts: 786 Curl Neophyte
    beeduh wrote: »
    I wasn't impressed by the Curls line on the ground. The cream brule (or however you spell it) left my hair feeling very producty and frizzy. The Goddess Gel did the same thing though.

This!

My son loves it because of the smell but it makes his normally shiny hair frizzy. I still use it on him because now I've chopped off all his curls and he just loves that stuff so much. But it's a no go in my and my daughter's hair.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file