Stretching !

Vcarroll12Vcarroll12 Registered Users Posts: 13
i posted this in another section but nobody helped me !

my hair SHRINKS! and when i say shrink i mean SHRINKS looks like my BG NOT something 6 months down the line ! i want to show my actual length without having to actually use heat if at all possible and i tried a braid out....this was my result....i mixed all products together (Lol i got extremely lazy) so its a little bit of conditioner eco styler gel water olive oil and paul mitchells leave in conditioner and it makes my hair soft as ever and actually more moisturized than when i did them alone ! any tips ?
My Hair- YIKES !

event.png

Best friend/ Future Husband that is :)

event.png

Comments

• KrazEKinkEKurlzKrazEKinkEKurlz Registered Users Posts: 32
    Try a twist out? That's the only thing that can stretch my hair other than heat. Or u could try blow drying with cool air (if your blow dryer offers that option) then a twist or a braid out. Your hair looks a lot like my hair so I would say stay away from liquid moisturizers because they will shrink your hair A LOT!!! Oil is most likely the way to go. Solid greases work to but I only use them if my hair is extremely dry.

Lots of Luck, Love, ... And Curls!!! :)
  • Vcarroll12Vcarroll12 Registered Users Posts: 13
    omg i was told u cant use actually hair grease on natural hair ! its deff something im going to try out !
    My Hair- YIKES !

event.png

Best friend/ Future Husband that is :)

event.png
    Can't use hair grease on natural hair?!?!?!? What?!?! That's ABSURD!!! That and oils are the only things that keeps my hair alive!!!

• Kaptiv8ncurlsKaptiv8ncurls Registered Users Posts: 7
    Most of it contains cheap, clogging, heavy oils like mineral oil
    My Hair
    Tresemme Naturals Conditioner - Cowash and Leave In
    Garnier Frutis Sleek & Shine Shampoo (once a week)
    Garnier Pure Clean Gel
    Fave Oils- Grapeseed, Jojoba, Apricot
    But if you keep your hair on a good washing schedule, "pore clogging" would be at a minimum.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file