CurlTalk

Question :)

k so after my last shower i comber my hair with a comb(first time in 3 months) and loved the results. so i was wondering if i started doing this alot if it wud cause frizz and everthing? im doing it w alot of conditioner and no hair comes out on the comb when i do it. help plz thx :blob2:

Comments

• DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    No ma'am, I do this now. And it's actually improved my hair. Made it less frizzy, less breakage, everything. I used to finger comb in the shower, but that used to cause so much breakage that i thought was just shedding. But it wasn't. Now it barely sheds and is the healthiest it's been. I'm 3b btw if that matters. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • whisper_hotshotwhisper_hotshot Posts: 52Registered Users
    thank u thank u thank u thank u!!! i was so happy w the results i wud b sad if i had to stop cuz it wud make it frizzy in the future lol! and when i did it i was frizz free even on the second day! thanks again :tongue8:
  • whisper_hotshotwhisper_hotshot Posts: 52Registered Users
    and im 3b as well :)
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    You're welcome! You're on the right path! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • kurlygurlykurlygurly Posts: 644Registered Users
    k so after my last shower i comber my hair with a comb(first time in 3 months) and loved the results. so i was wondering if i started doing this alot if it wud cause frizz and everthing? im doing it w alot of conditioner and no hair comes out on the comb when i do it. help plz thx :blob2:

Its the ONLY way I style after washing/rinsing......I use a comb too PREVENT frizz....no tangled areas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
    Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
    Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
    Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
    LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
    STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
    hemp oil, jojoba oil
    www.naturesnectars.net