We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Question :)

k so after my last shower i comber my hair with a comb(first time in 3 months) and loved the results. so i was wondering if i started doing this alot if it wud cause frizz and everthing? im doing it w alot of conditioner and no hair comes out on the comb when i do it. help plz thx :blob2:

Comments

• DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    No ma'am, I do this now. And it's actually improved my hair. Made it less frizzy, less breakage, everything. I used to finger comb in the shower, but that used to cause so much breakage that i thought was just shedding. But it wasn't. Now it barely sheds and is the healthiest it's been. I'm 3b btw if that matters. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • whisper_hotshotwhisper_hotshot Posts: 52Registered Users
    thank u thank u thank u thank u!!! i was so happy w the results i wud b sad if i had to stop cuz it wud make it frizzy in the future lol! and when i did it i was frizz free even on the second day! thanks again :tongue8:
  • whisper_hotshotwhisper_hotshot Posts: 52Registered Users
    and im 3b as well :)
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    You're welcome! You're on the right path! :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • kurlygurlykurlygurly Posts: 644Registered Users
    k so after my last shower i comber my hair with a comb(first time in 3 months) and loved the results. so i was wondering if i started doing this alot if it wud cause frizz and everthing? im doing it w alot of conditioner and no hair comes out on the comb when i do it. help plz thx :blob2:

Its the ONLY way I style after washing/rinsing......I use a comb too PREVENT frizz....no tangled areas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
    Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
    Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
    Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
    LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
    STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
    hemp oil, jojoba oil
    www.naturesnectars.net

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file