Look at me!!

naturaltnaturalt Registered Users Posts: 175 Curl Neophyte
That is all. :dance:dance.gif
cloud9.gif
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• naturaltnaturalt Registered Users Posts: 175 Curl Neophyte
    Oops. I messed up my first poll. The last option is Me!
    cloud9.gif
  • CortniCortni Registered Users Posts: 19
    Well hey, at least I voted.
    3b
  • KittenKitten Registered Users Posts: 4
    Great poll! 8)
    3bc
    Below bra-strap length (before shrinkage), going for waistlength (after shrinkage)
    Oh my gosh, I haven't been checking this 'cause I haven't been getting the notifications. So many people have voted, hahaahaha. This is the most useless poll. EVER.
    cloud9.gif
  • ImSpartacusImSpartacus Registered Users Posts: 24
    It's like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you're oddly drawn to it...
    It's like a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you're oddly drawn to it...

Yeah, but what is the logic in the voting? Why are most people choosing Look instead of At?
    cloud9.gif
  • HappycurlsHappycurls Registered Users Posts: 188
    I voted "At" but only because you said everyone else was voting "Look"
    I think more people vote "Look" because
    1) its first
    2)its a longer word
    3)its a verb, which everyone knows are infinitely better than prepositions
  • fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I chose "Look" because it seems to say it all -- plus the two "o's" remind me of two eyes and so it reminds me to LOOK AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But only because she told me to. :angel:angel.gif
    "Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    I voted Look because I just like the way it....looks.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file