Castor oil challenge

*M!x*Ch!ck**M!x*Ch!ck* Posts: 154Registered Users
Heyy I just got some castor oil and I'll like to have a challenge with you guys :)
Tell me if you want in from there ill see how many ppl want to join then we make make rules and how many times a week to use it and when should we start n end

Hope at less 10 ppl would like to join :)
Just comment I want in n why

Comments

• *M!x*Ch!ck**M!x*Ch!ck* Posts: 154Registered Users
    No one :(
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    I'll join once I buy some,I usually don't like using the same oil I tend to get bored and mix it.But I'll try with another oil switching everyday!
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    I want to join.. But may not be very consistent with school and stuff.. I used to do it over the summer. But now i've dropped off but maybe I could get back up to it again. Weekend for now though..
  • ohtashohtash Posts: 90Registered Users
    I'll join! I currently have box braids and I'm using black castor oil 4 times a week. I won't be taking my braids out until December so I can't do a comparison photo post. But I'm in!
    Is it okay if I mix it with other oils? Not just to dilute it, but I wanted to make my own growth oil mix, with maybe olive, coconut, castor, avocado, and I heard crushed biotin pills or msm powder.
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    Keihs wrote: »
    Is it okay if I mix it with other oils? Not just to dilute it, but I wanted to make my own growth oil mix, with maybe olive, coconut, castor, avocado, and I heard crushed biotin pills or msm powder.
    If you want I'm adding lavendar and grapeseed oil besides olive oil to thin it out.
  • OcienOcien Posts: 23Registered Users
    I'll keep an eye on this thread, I would love to join but my hair get weighed down too easy.
    I Love my curls, and yours! :love2:

2c-3a curls
    love Totally Twisted line, & Aussie Leave in Hair Insurance. Don't forget aloe vera gel!

Cowash W/Vo5 conditioners, and Thermasilk by Heline curtis.
    Love honey!!!

Sometimes when I lie awake at night I ask.
    "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says.
    "This is going to take all night."
    For easy application, I'd put the oils in an applicator bottles (the ones with a pointy tip) or maybe even ketchup/mustard bottles (what I'm gonna use).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file