Tried some techniques from the site

crouss05crouss05 Registered Users Posts: 6
Today i've had the BEST hair i've had in a longggggg time! I'm so excited that the tips i've been picking up and the advice i've gotten so far have really helped. I was hoping to start doing CG and I got a couple of products to start, but I messed up lol, my leave in conditioner has one silicone listed :( boo!

So I figured that i'll at least start giving these tips and techniques i've been reading about a try. I started out with buying a Silicone free conditioner and also a frizz creme that I was recommended. I almost bought the Kinky Curly Knot Today that I was recommended but I wasn't sure if it was right for my hair. My hair doesn't tangle easily and the bottle describes it as more of a detangler than a moisturizer so I got confused. I tried out my new products last night in the shower and i'm really happy with the way my hair behaved today, a lot more curl definition, less frizz and softer hair. I used products in the shower and didn't touch my hair with a towel at all, only pumped with my hands like I read about. Then plopped my hair and slept in the tshirt as my hubby poked fun at me lol. I finished drying my hair with pixie method this morning. I was so happy with my outcome that I wonder how much better my hair will be when I start CG!

I'm just wondering if I need anything more to get started, so far I have:

Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
Garnier Pure Clean smoothing creme
LA Looks nutricurl gel

I have very thick and strong/full 2b/2c hair. Thank you for all help and suggestions!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file