CurlTalk

HELP!!!

Shane10Shane10 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello everyone, I am new to the site and I have a problem that I am sure can be answered. I am in the process of transitioning. I am in my 2nd month going into my 3rd soon. In June I got my final relaxer and my split ends were cut off as well. I had been keeping it out and doing it at home myself, using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Products.(I also noticed my hair started shedding, and still is.) 3 weeks ago I went and got my hair cut in a cut bob. Layered and cut to the nape of my neck in the back and my sides are to my chin. 2 weeks ago, I got a sew-in and I am in the process of taking it out now. My natural hair type growing up was a 4c and I don't think it has changed. I really love wearing my hair out, but for some reason, since my hair has been relaxed, it cannot hold a curl for a long period of time. Since I am transtioning and cannot hold curl on the relaxed portion of my hair, can anyone give some names of some products I can use to help me keep curls longer? Also some good tips on transitioning in early stages and good products to use on my hair? Please and thank you :) (I have also found that my scalp has been very dry and itchy lately, sulfur 8 doesn't seem to be working :()