CurlTalk

Whats my texture?

rachelrob612rachelrob612 Posts: 3Registered Users
Hey guys! I am currently 9 Months post relaxer and I will be cutting my relaxed ends in 2 WEEKS!! I am so excited and anxious... but a good anxious! Ive been slowly cutting my hair and not that its above my shoulders I can really see what my hair MIGHT be like.
What do you guys think is my hair type?

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

Comments

• CurlyCutie1394CurlyCutie1394 Posts: 348Registered Users
    Can't tell til the relaxed hair is gone sorry
  • newseasonnewseason Posts: 98Registered Users
    Curlycutie is right. Unfortunately you won't be able to accurately tell what hair type you may be until the relaxer is gone. The relaxed hair is pulling/stretching your curls down so you may have to just wait it out or cut the relaxed hair off a small section that you can easily hide in with rest of your hair. That way, you can see how your hair behaves without that long relaxed piece hanging off it.
  • sakiohmasakiohma Posts: 104Registered Users
    You can't tell EXACTLY what your hair type is because of the relaxed ends, but considering how it looks now, I'm going to take a guesstimate and say it's somewhere in the 3B/3C/4A range. Good luck on your journey and come back to ask this when you do the big chop in 2 weeks so we can give you a definite answer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App
    TYPE 4 FINE/COARSE LOW POROSITY HIGH DENSITY
    TRANSITIONED: Since Dec 23, 2010 (I think...)
    BC DATE: July 23, 2013 (about 31 months)
    7/23/13 :: SL
    1/9/14 :: CBL
    5/13/14 :: APL

I :love1:Shea Moisture, Nubian Heritage, Camille Rose!
  • rachelrob612rachelrob612 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Will do!
  • RingletTeenLoveRingletTeenLove Posts: 116Registered Users
    Relaxed ends are going to pull your hair down . Right now it looks 3B / 3C but it'll probably be 3C/4A :)