We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Helllpppppp ????

LondonCurlyLondonCurly Posts: 3Registered Users
IM a 3B curly and have been following the CG method for 8 months now in which I have seen AMAZING recovery & results..

But recently my hair has gone from amazing to real, real bad. My hair has permanant short (caused to breakage) dry, damaged flyaways that REFUSE to buzz off even when smothered in gel and 'stuck' onto a formed curl. Another crumby thing is after Cowashing my hair doesnt feel clean OR moisturised, aswell as having a plastic feel to it. I really dont know what to do and need advice. This is making me feel horrible:cry:

~product list~
GELL:*Curl QueenK

MOISTURISER: Coconut And Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smothie & Yucka And Aloe Thickening Growth Milk

OIL: Orofluido Argan Oil

CONDITIONER: Organix Morrocan Argan Oil (could I please have a reccomendation for a good conditioner, as this is only OK!!)

SHAMPOO: nill, but considering Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo

Comments

• KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    Are you sure all your products are silicone free and not building up? Maybe you need to clarify or you can try a baking soda and acv rinse. If you're using Organix conditioner, I heard that all of their conditioners have a nonsoluble silicone in them. So maybe your products work well at first, but over time the silicones will build up. You can either change to a silicone free conditioner or at least a water soluble one or you can go mod cg and clarify regularly whenever you experience build up.
  • LondonCurlyLondonCurly Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thank you! Im going to change my conditioner and buy a shampoo for an extra cleansing feel once in a while ^_^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file