CurlTalk

chad o. & evelyn l. (bb wives)

luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
chad ochocinco is over the top as is his brand new wife, evelyn from basketball wives. it's being reported they were arguing over a receipt she found for a box of condoms. supposedly during the argument he head butted her and she had a 3 in cut on her forehead that officers observed. she had to go to the hospital. he had no bruises or cuts but said she hit him. they were just married late july in a very eventful production. theirs has always been a weird situation. he has 4 kids out of wedlock and she'd had one daughter pretty young. he just seems so full oh himself. he supposedly wanted to walk down the isle too for their wedding....

anyway, after the head butting/domestic violence incident he was cut for the dolphins. now evelyn can't remember if the incident was accidental or intentional. it's going to be really rough in that house either way. if she lied...trouble. if she didn't and he really hit her he's still going to be mad she went to the police

article

drama, drama, drama. makes me appreciate my simple life!
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Not to downplay this, but Evelyn Lozada is EXTREMELY violent and a bully. No doubt he probably headbutted her, but she doesn't come across as the type to call the police.

I've always thought they both needed some intense therapy.
    3c/4a
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They are both just gross.

And if I recall, she found out he had been cheating while they were angaged, she confronted him and he basically said he would try to do better but don't expect miracles.

• coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    They are both strong personalities. I don't doubt he head butted her and I don't doubt she hit him.
    What a horrible situation.

Chad already looked like he would be stepping out on her even before the wedding. I don't know why she didn't know that...
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
    They are both just gross.

And if I recall, she found out he had been cheating while they were angaged, she confronted him and he basically said he would try to do better but don't expect miracles.

Exactament! I remember this too. If a man tells me "don't expect miracles," that would be the end of that. I'm not marrying someone who I KNOW will be unfaithful.
    :angry1: He got her good!
    The picture is really awful. I hope this isn't real.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rightentertainment.com%2F%3Fp%3D6014" class="Popup

• *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    Yeah in this situation I do not have a feeling either way about who is telling the truth. Evelyn has a history of being incredibly physically violent and terribly hostile. So I just don't know if she found the receipts and just went off. She sure has hit people with no attempt at violence from them.

I knew this marriage was a disaster though...the whole drama they had to go thru just to decide to get married was so unstable from jump. They both just seem beyond ridiculous. They both are cheaters so I don't know why she's acting like she expected more...heck I remember her telling on tv to make sure he wraps it up if he blanks some other blank. And she seemed fine with it.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
    I keep seeing this picture:
    Evelyn Lozada Face Injury Photos Showing Head Butt Cuts? » Right Entertainment

and that just doesn't look like her to me. Evelyn's nose is not that slim and her complexion is not that pale. Unless she got a nose job and a serious chemical peel.. LOL!

This is what Evelyn ACTUALLY looks like..minus a laceration on the forehead.

Evelyn-Lozada-Hairstyles.jpg
  • Parissy198907Parissy198907 Posts: 479Registered Users
    ^^^ lol, that's obviously not her.
    14905839.png
    ^^^ lol, that's obviously not her.

Yeah that photo in those links looks like some white lady that got attacked or some doctored up photo. They did this same mess with pics of Rihanna too.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    yeah drama! i really don't see how you could stay married if the drama and antics of your spouse lead you to get fired from your job. that's a big deal. i agree evelyn has issues and stephen a in the video suggests that who he married is definitely a factor in his problems. no easy resolution on this one but they probably need to separate honestly. sad to say after just 5 weeks but true.
    :angry1: He got her good!
    The picture is really awful. I hope this isn't real.

Evelyn Lozada Face Injury Photos Showing Head Butt Cuts? » Right Entertainment
    That doesn't look like her at all!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Ugh, what a mess.
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    They both need therapy. Jen and Royce TOLD Evelyn that he was shady, but did she listen? She's pretty violent herself. IDK why they got married. And the way they talk to each other! Sheesh!

I remember when they went on their first date he was telling her she needs to gain weight and dress like this if she's with him. That should've been a sign that it wasn't a good idea to pursue a relationship with him.

As for him, he knew how she was. I'm not dismissing her ratchet behavior though.

Ugh, to both of them. And weren't they in an open relationship? SMH. IDK why she got back with a athlete. She probably needs some meds, therapy and with someone that doesn't challenge her. Same for him.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • anonymous_103081anonymous_103081 Posts: 492Registered Users
    I saw this posted on Instagram
    7780989532_5c070d88c2.jpg
    ahahha by L.O.V.E.5, on Flickr
    25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
    sleepymeko wrote: »
    They both need therapy. Jen and Royce TOLD Evelyn that he was shady, but did she listen? She's pretty violent herself. IDK why they got married. And the way they talk to each other! Sheesh!

I remember when they went on their first date he was telling her she needs to gain weight and dress like this if she's with him. That should've been a sign that it wasn't a good idea to pursue a relationship with him.

As for him, he knew how she was. I'm not dismissing her ratchet behavior though.

Ugh, to both of them. And weren't they in an open relationship? SMH. IDK why she got back with a athlete. She probably needs some meds, therapy and with someone that doesn't challenge her. Same for him.

Bc they (women like her) want to be kept by a rich guy and have babies w/ a rich guy so they can collect child support when the BS gets to be too much.

i read an article last night about why there's no sympathy for evelyn. no sympathy for being assaulted by her husband and being blamed for "ruining" his career. all very interesting. she's a meanie for sure. i'm sure she's embarrassed. maybe she regrets telling but wow! this is a lot to deal with 6 weeks into marriage and her daughter is old enough to know all the drama and be impacted by it too. sad. i just don't see how they can continue a marriage after all this so early on.
    HE ruined HIS career. HE assaulted her. I'm tired of "she hit me first" or "she provoked me" ********. Hitting another person is a CHOICE. A choice you can choose to not make. If she hit him first, he should have called the police on her ass (but his ego is in the front seat and doesn't want to "appear" weak or "unmanly", so he headbutts her--if that's what happened). It's not her fault for doing what is within her right for being assaulted. Where I have no sympathy for her is that SHE KNEW he was a cheating, lying ass. SHE KNEW. Why go on with marriage plans? It must the be money...
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    I agree coilynapp.

Domestic violence isn't cute and I'm glad BOTH parties have been let go from their jobs over this.

Blame it on the cell phone...
    coilynapp wrote: »
    Why go on with marriage plans? It must the be money...

and now id he doesn't get picked up by another team he won't have as much and both of them lost out on $$ from the vh1 show....wow. lots of time for both of them to reflect on what they did wrong.

was she still supposed to be on basketball wives?
    I didn't hear that she was leaving BBWives, so I'm assuming she's supposed to still be on? I think that this new show was supposed to take it's place--I think Shaunie (sp?) choose to stop producing it (or whatever her role was). Remember after all the drama at the end of the season she was just reflecting on how ratchet the show became and that wasn't her vision.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    I thought Ev left BBW to do her own show.

Blame it on the cell phone...
    Evelyn is still doing Basketball Wives, I thought. Unless she dropped out recently. Jen and Royce have been dropped though.

I wish wish wish wish, women would stop relying on men for money and I KNOW that's why she chose to marry him. At my college, I have heard college educated women say they want to marry a rich man so they don't have to work. I tried to tell them, if you marry someone for their money and you're sitting at home (with no children) and using his money to buy a pair of Louboutin pumps, he is not going to respect you. Because you're not contributing anything to the household. It's different if you're a stay at home mother since raising children is both challenging and difficult, but if you have nothing going on and you're spending his money for materialistic reasons, watch that marriage fall a part (or he'll start cheating).

OFC, what I said went right over their heads. Women need to stop running after these wealthy men for materialistic reasons. He would tell her on the show to "shut the ef' up", like really? Go for a man that is ambitious and respects you! SMH! And she's kind of insane herself. Take some anger management classes!

s-event.png
    @Subrock Maybe. I don't know. But that is quite likely...she's also not a BBall Wife anymore...LOL she never was :lol:

Now, she has no show
    thanks for the bbw update. i refused to watch this season because it seemed senseless. i did watch the reunion show because my friend said it was "SO good"....i wasted 2 hours i can never get back :roll:
    Today, Evelyn is the first to talk about the incident releasing this statement to TMZ:

“I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me.
    The “false accusations” she is referring to is the fact that Chad told police that Evelyn headbutted him.

It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well.”

SMH!

s-event.png
    ^^^ oh boy...know when to sit down and be quiet. everything is not a public matter. that's part of the problen EVERYTHING with these two has been public.
    ^^That's why they get shows. Private people don't do reality shows. Attention seekers do.
  • JahNaturalDezignJahNaturalDezign Posts: 1,160Registered Users
    sleepymeko wrote: »

It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well.”

SMH!

This irritates me. She's talking like a women that's been in an abusive relationship for years, scared for her life. Chad should not have head butted her but it is hard for me to feel sorry for her with the type of behavior she's shown to the world. Anytime a woman tweets something to the effect of "I'm the bread winner now" when your man is out of a team doesn't sound like a truely supportive mate. I can only imagine what she said to him when she found the receipt. She needs help herself because all violence is wrong.

ETA: The last part of sleepy's quote was suppose to be added. I guess it doesn't come up posting from the app.