The Curly Girl Method

dprettygeminidprettygemini Registered Users Posts: 1
I am fairly new to the natural community. I transitioned for four months before I did the big chop on 4/27/2012!!! I started using the curly girl method about a month after my bc and I have to say it is working for me!!! I cowash my hair maybe 2 or three times a week, I try to deep condition once a week and I wash and go everyday since I'm still in the twa stage. The curly girl method has taught me how to take care of my hair using botanicals and I can honestly say that my hair looks, feels, and is healthy. Its growing at a incredible rate and I'm just loving every bit of being natural and going by the CG method

Comments

• hippiedollhippiedoll Registered Users Posts: 398
    I agree the CG method is the truth! It solved all my dry hair/scalp woes. I began the method back in February this year after my last relaxer. My hair is softer and shiner. The best part is, every product I use is soluble by water. I don't have to worry about clarifying weekly/monthly
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
      Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
      Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
      6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
    • FabledBeautyFabledBeauty Registered Users Posts: 145
      YES! I remember when I first came across it.. I had the priceless HUH face? but you cant beat the facts nor the results... although I will say I stopped trying to preach the CG method.. some people just can get with an open mind.. and especially towards their hair... :dontknow:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Getting there slowly but surely!

Natural Since the Beginning of January 2011!:headbang:
      Current: Full Collar Bone
      Texture: 3B/C & 4A
      Goal: APL by New Years 2013 :afro:

See my Natural Journey on Fotki: www.fotki.com/fabledbeauty

Current Favs<3 Taaliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, Vegetable Glycerin and Pure Argan Oil!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file