We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

The Curly Girl Method

dprettygeminidprettygemini Posts: 1Registered Users
I am fairly new to the natural community. I transitioned for four months before I did the big chop on 4/27/2012!!! I started using the curly girl method about a month after my bc and I have to say it is working for me!!! I cowash my hair maybe 2 or three times a week, I try to deep condition once a week and I wash and go everyday since I'm still in the twa stage. The curly girl method has taught me how to take care of my hair using botanicals and I can honestly say that my hair looks, feels, and is healthy. Its growing at a incredible rate and I'm just loving every bit of being natural and going by the CG method

Comments

• hippiedollhippiedoll Posts: 398Registered Users
    I agree the CG method is the truth! It solved all my dry hair/scalp woes. I began the method back in February this year after my last relaxer. My hair is softer and shiner. The best part is, every product I use is soluble by water. I don't have to worry about clarifying weekly/monthly
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
    Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
    Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
    6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
  • FabledBeautyFabledBeauty Posts: 145Registered Users
    YES! I remember when I first came across it.. I had the priceless HUH face? but you cant beat the facts nor the results... although I will say I stopped trying to preach the CG method.. some people just can get with an open mind.. and especially towards their hair... :dontknow:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Getting there slowly but surely!

Natural Since the Beginning of January 2011!:headbang:
    Current: Full Collar Bone
    Texture: 3B/C & 4A
    Goal: APL by New Years 2013 :afro:

See my Natural Journey on Fotki: www.fotki.com/fabledbeauty

Current Favs<3 Taaliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, Vegetable Glycerin and Pure Argan Oil!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file