We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

New here! Hi!

PeeptasticPeeptastic Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi all!

I am new to the forums here. I have been on this site before and have looked around but I guess I didn't look far enough. I didn't realize there were forums! I'm glad I found them though.

I'm on this site to mainly get help with my daughters hair. (I have relaxed hair that I hate doing). She is 4a, maybe 3c. She is four, but I am just now (as in less than a month ago) trying to really do her hair and keep it done. I know how to do some weaves and cornrolls but not really anything suitable for a child. I'm working on it though. :)

I've bought a few products but so far I haven't found anything that will control the huge amount of frizz. So anyway, that's the beginning of my story. I'm thinking I found the right place. I already have a few threads bookmarked that I want to read.

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users
    Welcome, Peeptastic! There's tons of great info here - no doubt you'll find what you need. Here's link that may be helpful to you: Parents of curlies - CurlTalk
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 9,000Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, Peeptastic! So glad you're here, in our curlyworld.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file