We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Finding my Curls

itsobviousitsobvious Posts: 6Registered Users
I've only been on NaturallyCurly.com for one or two days now. I found out about it because I was searching like crazy for stuff for hair, and then I came across this website. Two days ago, I found out my sister has lots of hair products and I tried some out. My hair went beautifully curly, like type 3a. It was nice to see my curls again after a long humid summer of bushy, dry hair. I haven't managed to get them back again, though. Has anyone else had a magically transformation like I did? How did you do it? Also, which conditioner should I use for type 2c or 3a hair that's available on the shelves in England?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome! We're glad you're here. Love your story!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users
    Knowing your hair type only defines your curl pattern. Knowing your hair properties will be more helpful in finding the right products for you. Here are some links that can help:
    NaturallyCurly and:
    Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file