We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I need hair advice!

RineStellaRineStella Posts: 1Registered Users
I have curly hair but its very dry. And when I let my curls air dry they get really poofy and frizzy. Idk what products to use to keep my hair moisturized. The products that i use work for a minute cause my hair drinks it up. lol PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Kurlygirly0204Kurlygirly0204 Posts: 50Registered Users
    have you tried the Curly Girl method?
  • SimplySophiaSimplySophia Posts: 54Registered Users
    If you're not already I recommend going sulfate and silicone free. Your hair will eventually calm down once it reaches it's needed moisture level.
    Try using a light conditioner to wash your hair, like you would a shampoo, and then apply a thicker conditioner that you don't wash out. When you step out of the shower DO NOT towel dry the hair or wrap it in the towel is this will cause most of the moisture to soak out. Try applying serums before your styling products and if you'd like to plop your hair to get rid of the water but not the product use a t shirt.
    I hope that helps(:
    Type -3a/3b
    Cleanser-KCCC
    Condtioner-KCKT
    Products- Herbal Essences TT Mousse
  • jcfrizzlejcfrizzle Posts: 90Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    try Aussie 3 minute miracle as a regular conditioner for a week or more until you see results then drop it down to 2 times a week. works like a charm and cheap!
    Love my auburn 3b/3c curls!! Favorite products are Treseme Naturals conditioner and DevaCare ArcAngel(<---miracle for definition!) I really just want to GROW MY HAIR OUT!! It's not really working...
  • D_nielleD_nielle Posts: 1Registered Users
    RineStella wrote: »
    I have curly hair but its very dry. And when I let my curls air dry they get really poofy and frizzy. Idk what products to use to keep my hair moisturized. The products that i use work for a minute cause my hair drinks it up. lol PLEASE HELP!
    Try the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. I had the same problem with other products, but this product changed my hair completely.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file