We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Porducts for fall/winter

kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
Its now ausgust and summer time is winding down. What products do you push to the back of the pantry in preperation for cooler/colder months? What products do you stock up on for colder temps?

Comments

• FabledBeautyFabledBeauty Posts: 145Registered Users
    Vegetable glycerin... I dont use it as much in the summer months (east coast humidity and all) but in the winter? I cant live with out it... its one of the few products Ive found that can combat the brittle cold and keep hair super soft especially with breakage wearing hats and scarves etc...

I also stop using the more watery leave in conditioners like Infusium23 and opt for the creamier ones...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Getting there slowly but surely!

Natural Since the Beginning of January 2011!:headbang:
    Current: Full Collar Bone
    Texture: 3B/C & 4A
    Goal: APL by New Years 2013 :afro:

See my Natural Journey on Fotki: www.fotki.com/fabledbeauty

Current Favs<3 Taaliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, Vegetable Glycerin and Pure Argan Oil!!!
  • kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
    Hmmmm I may have to try the veggie glycerin for my could hair! We're do you purchase from?
  • kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
    Vegetable glycerin... I dont use it as much in the summer months (east coast humidity and all) but in the winter? I cant live with out it... its one of the few products Ive found that can combat the brittle cold and keep hair super soft especially with breakage wearing hats and scarves etc...

I also stop using the more watery leave in conditioners like Infusium23 and opt for the creamier ones...

Where so you purchase from?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file