We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

This is about hair, sorta - Brazilian Waxes

koilyGRITSkoilyGRITS Posts: 20Registered Users
I've been getting Brazilians for a few months and today went all the way. Don't like it and want my landing strip back:sad1: Have you been able to grow a landing strip after a full Brazilian? I know it will take a while but I plan to keep getting waxed just not in that area and want to know if I'll eventually get it back

Comments

• Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Posts: 2,748Registered Users Curl Novice
    It will grow back. I get waxed faithfully once a month and get designs often. As the hair grows back tell them to wax around, that way the strip will grow in nicely.

...i'm supersonic
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platinumpj.com" class="Popup
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPlatinumPJ" class="Popup
    @PlatinumPJ
  • koilyGRITSkoilyGRITS Posts: 20Registered Users
    It will grow back. I get waxed faithfully once a month and get designs often. As the hair grows back tell them to wax around, that way the strip will grow in nicely.

...i'm supersonic
    Thnx! Was freaking out a little yesterday. I think I would like to designs (after I get something to design!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file