What put you in a good mood today?

sosoulsosoul Registered Users Posts: 131
I was feeling down in the dumps about some things. I'm pregnant so that feeling tends to come frequently and easily.
But you know what helped? I had thoughts of watching my grandchildren and great grand children come into the world. Like i am SERIOUSLY looking forward to watching my family tree grow and if the mothers allow me BEING IN THE ROOM to see my babies enter into the world.
Whats a privilege and a honor.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    A loving email from a friend that cheered me first thing this a.m.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • PartyHairPartyHair Registered Users Posts: 7,713
    I'm generally in a good mood all the time, but today I was extra happy because student orientation is OVER and I was able to focus on creating job aids for a couple of new things we're doing with faculty. That's one of my favorite things to do and it lets me be a little bit creative.

And now it's 4:54 so I'll be going home to my honey soon and that makes me REALLY happy! :blob3::love7::blob3:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Talking to my boy(sorta) this afternoon after a yucky day and the thought of seeing him later today. Him texting me a few minutes ago about tickets for a trip together for labor day weekend. People always talk about it and that's all they do. I know he's serious. I'm looking forward to it!
  • sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    Louis C.K. on being asked what time it is.

Things have been stressful lately and remembering that earlier today made me smile. That and I had a slightly similar experience of what he's talking about this weekend.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    My puppy put me in a good mood when she did Sit, Down like a champ!

And a coworker from Seattle recently relocated to our Orlando office and I've always liked her. In fact, she's the one who hired me eight years ago. I like having a smart, funny woman in the office.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • claudine19claudine19 Registered Users Posts: 4,486
    The news that my dreadful tree-cutting neighbors have decided not to buy the house they're renting next door to me, and will hopefully move on in a few years.

Also, the girls were good when we visited a friend, eventually sitting down and just nodding off, plus Sadie-Kate let me know she needed to go out in advance of an accident, so CHEESE was bestowed upon all household canines, as a reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • fefe912fefe912 Registered Users Posts: 570
    First my boyfriend for being so sweet despite me being cranky and then a very sweet watermelon because I loveeeeeeeeeeee watermelon with a passion it's the best fruit ever and all of ours have been so sweet this yr.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file