I lost one of my wedding rings today

goldencurlygoldencurly Registered Users Posts: 2,385
I took them off because my hands were swelling and put them on the carabinger that my keys go on since I wasn't at home. I do this whenever they swell which is most days. Later this evening, when I went to get them, one of them is gone. I've been procrastinating about getting them sized up and now one if them is gone. I called my husband and told him, and he looked around where I had parked my SUV earlier but didn't find it; I didn't find it either.

Comments

• B-wavyB-wavy Registered Users Posts: 1,733 Curl Connoisseur
    Oh, no! I guess you've already searched your pockets, purse and car floorboards? I hope it turns up quickly!
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    Oh that's upsetting! I hope you find it!

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    Nm

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Oh, i know that sinking feeling. Sorry this happened to you! I hope you either find it or use this as a reason to buy another special one. :sunny:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    So sorry. I know how that must feel. My late husband lost his in Iraq during training. He was devastated. He had everyone looking around for it but the sand swallowed it up. Poor guy had lost so much weight that it came right off.

My fat thumb will make mistakes.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    ^^ Oh my. I hope he is back here now. I heard a republican on TV say going into Iraq was the worst mistake the US ever made!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    ((Golden)))
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    Hugs!! Golden. I know that would just upset me.

I've recently quit wearing the 1/2 of my wedding rings that has the diamond because a prong is bent....so need to get it fixed...driving me nuts not having it on. If I lost it I would be even more upset.
  • theliothelio Registered Users Posts: 5,374
    curlypearl wrote: »
    ^^ Oh my. I hope he is back here now. I heard a republican on TV say going into Iraq was the worst mistake the US ever made!

Electing Bush W. was! :sad3:

Golden I hope you find your ring.
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Registered Users Posts: 3,413 Curl Neophyte
    (((golden)))

my rings have been bugging me lately, too. So sorry.
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Registered Users Posts: 2,385
    My hubby presented me with not one, but 2 new wedding rings last night. I wear a solitaire diamond yellow gold engagement ring with a white gold band on either side and when he found a different style ring than what I had, one of which I lost, he bought 2 new ones in my current size. My original rings were "half round" and these are just round. They are the same width, 2mm, but they are chunkier because they are thicker from my skin out. I love them! Now, I just have to get my engagement ring re-sized and maybe even re-banded onto a chunky band like these and all will be better than back to normal. Even without the engagement ring, these two look cute worn together. Hubby rocks!
  • Parissy198907Parissy198907 Registered Users Posts: 479
    How sweet! :love3:
    14905839.png
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    Very sweet of him!

My fat thumb will make mistakes.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    What a sweet hubby goldencurly!! So excited for you. :)
  • theliothelio Registered Users Posts: 5,374
    can we get pics?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file