High School Hair?

SoberingPiano11SoberingPiano11 Posts: 9Registered Users
Hey, I'm starting school soon, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how i should wear my 3b curls(:. My 3b curls a little past should length (: thanks !

Comments

• cherryblossom1175cherryblossom1175 Posts: 24Registered Users
    I'm starting high school too with 3b hair a little longer than yours. My usual hairdo is half up half down for school, but I've also take a liking to low (side) ponytails. I usually put a little extra gel in my hair the night before if I am planning to do a pony. I usually just tie my hair back to the nape of my neck then pull it to the side. I also like messy buns. Cute girls hairstyles on YouTube have really cute messy buns that can be done in curly hair, and they also have some cool hairdos in general. I love to do the gibson tuck too. Another great hairstyle is French braids with a variation or just plain. I like to do a half up half down hairstyle where I French braid the top half of my hair, but leave the bottom layer down. It's great for hiding frizz. If I don't want to do a French braid, I just tie up some of my hair in a bun at the top of my head and expose the bottom half. Hope this helps!
    3b
    Organix Conditioner
    Loreal leave-in conditioner
    As I Am Hair Milk
    As I Am Curling Jelly

:colors:
  • SoberingPiano11SoberingPiano11 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Thanks! For the help (:
  • SamiSami Posts: 94Registered Users
    I'm in high school!

I usually like to leave my hair down with my bangs twisted and pinned to the side. Sometimes, i put it up with a few curly tendrils hanging out which is also really pretty. You could also fishtail braid it to one side, which looks great on curly hair. If I'm not in a rush, I'll add a cute headband or a couple clips or something that match my outfit! Oh and go on YouTube, and you can learn tons of great easy hairstyles
  • SimplySophiaSimplySophia Posts: 54Registered Users
    I like pull my bangs back and then leave the rest of my hair down. Or I'll do a bun/ponytail.
    Waterlily716 on youtube has some great videos on wearing your curly hair in different ways, so be sure to check those out(:
    Type -3a/3b
    Cleanser-KCCC
    Condtioner-KCKT
    Products- Herbal Essences TT Mousse
  • GracieeXXGracieeXX Posts: 5Registered Users
    fishtail plait it! i usually loosely fishtail like this: http://media24.onsugar.com/files/2011/05/21/2/1614/16144245/f9de50085c91647d_0611-vanessa-hudgens_bd.jpg

or have my hair down, but sweeped to one side, with my bangs clipped back or down depending on my mood.
    it might sound strange but sometimes i straighten the bottom part of my hair, the bottom 2 inches, which gives it a longer, more controlled BUT still curly look!
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    Plain old hair down
    A braid out or twist out
    Half up hair down
    French braid
    Messy bun
    French braid with ends tucked in so it looks seamless

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file