We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Pantene curly hair series mousse

LindseyLoo003LindseyLoo003 Posts: 120Registered Users
I've been using it for the past 2 days and it really does what it said it will do BUT the next day my hair is drier than usual. Today my hair felt a bit coated and different after a wash and when I detangled I heard this sound of my strands going against the comb. It was dried out and I'm blaming the mousse. Has anybody used this and felt they needed a lowpoo? Its supposed to be Cg.

Sent from my Droid using CurlTalk App

Comments

• Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    Are you sure it doesn't have cones? If so, it could be the polyquats. I haven't seen a mousse yet that didn't have polyquats.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • LindseyLoo003LindseyLoo003 Posts: 120Registered Users
    It doesn't have any cones just the polyquats. I like the mousse for styling but it does build up fast

Sent from my Droid using CurlTalk App
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    I'd bet the buildup and the dryness is from the polyquats. Some people are more sensitive to those.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file