Be careful what you put in your hair!

alohakiwialohakiwi Posts: 12Registered Users
Please watch: nuNAAT keratin 30 day treatment review! - YouTube

Aftermath of NuNAAT Brazilian treatment

Comments

• Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If this is about the Brazilian blowout, there's a seperate forum for that topic. You might want to post information about that in that forum.

I personally don't click on You Tube video links, or any links I don't feel are "safe" - so for me, I would have to say I would prefer to have information posted in a format I can read. Just an FYI if you are communicating information you want people to know about. Other people may feel the same way - clicking on links is a good way to pick up a computer virus.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • redlipstickredlipstick Posts: 213Registered Users
    If this is about the Brazilian blowout, there's a seperate forum for that topic. You might want to post information about that in that forum.

I personally don't click on You Tube video links, or any links I don't feel are "safe" - so for me, I would have to say I would prefer to have information posted in a format I can read. Just an FYI if you are communicating information you want people to know about. Other people may feel the same way - clicking on links is a good way to pick up a computer virus.
    +1
    Team Wash and Go!
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    I left you a long comment on this! I know that they LIE and stuff like this messes up your curls.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file