eyelashes too curly

kikisfkikisf Posts: 48Registered Users
Anybody out there have really curly eyelashes? I have a bunch of extra curly lashes that like to go wonky and poke me in the eye. There are two in particular I used to pluck (ouch!) but it seems as if I have more extra wonky curlies than I used to so that isn't an option. I am not about to perm my eyelashes so does anyone have any advice about what to do?
4a/b/c
Poo- Deva, Wen, Shea Moisture
Co- Aubrey Organic, GPD DevaOne.
Detangler- Aussie moist, Dove
LI- SM Curling Milk, infusium
KCCC KT on certain days
Oil- Coconut, jojoba,
Goal: Peace, healthy hair and to not spend alot of time and money on my hair.

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Curl Neophyte Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    maybe you could try using a lash curler to sort of straighten out your lashes then apply mascara to "set it". i have one that is tight and narrow and i've noticed it can straighten or lengthen my lashes easily by the style. i couldn't find a pic of it online but it's not the typical lash curler.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Curl Connoisseur Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ^^ Interesting. I was thinking wet your lashes a lot with warm water and press then downward with you eyes shut with a towel and hold for a bit.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Curl Neophyte Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    this is the eyelash curler i have. it says preo. i'm certain i bought it in a store and not online but can't remember where or for how much. basically depending on where you press down it's really effective on your lashes. i think it might be able to straighten your curly lashes. heat helps so you might be able to run it under hot water for extra effects.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • alva114alva114 Posts: 6Registered Users
    Too curly? I can't believe this a problem. I love curly lashes even I follow some natural way to curl eyelash. You can use mascara on your lashes, it theoretically should weight them down. Might get a little messy though.
    Follow the post:
    How to Straighten your Curly Lashes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file