Deep conditioner

skiporchidskiporchid Posts: 11Registered Users
So I've been using Macadamia deep repair masque for a while and loved it. It made my hair so soft and silky, and I wondered a couple of rings why it had never been mentioned here but I assumed it was a Canadian thing. Nope, apparently it's all cone-y :(
And here I thought I was free is them, nope, been using it once a week.

Do now I'm search of a new one. Any suggestions?

Sent from my GT-I9100M using CurlTalk App
3a
Medium - Fine texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
Halo frizz (and a bit on the sides/back)

Comments

• forestwillowforestwillow Posts: 68Registered Users
    Truthfully I just like to make my own once a week. Find a couple recipes and try them out and record the results. See what works best for you!
  • starcrosserstarcrosser Posts: 183Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treat is one of the best ones I've tried.
    3A curls, fine texture, thin (it's always been that way). A few inches past shoulder length and would like it to grow very long.

Latest routine:
    Sulfate-free shampoo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo, Elucence, Bedhead Superstar
    Conditioner: Jessicurl Too Shea conditioner, DermOrganic Masque, Redken All Soft
    Style: DermOrganic Argan Oil Treatment/Serum, Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in, Kerastase Nectar Thermique, Oyin Hair Dew
  • earthnutearthnut Posts: 226Registered Users
    I just use pure coconut oil. Coconut deeply penetrates to hair and makes my hair really soft. You could also use argan oil, babassu oil, or palm kernel oil.

---
    2c, F/M, ii, med porosity, good elasticity, APL, silvery dark brown.
    Love coconut oil, olive oil, and Everyday Shea!
  • jsuzkelleyjsuzkelley Posts: 610Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like to make my own DT using my favorite cheap conditioner (TN nourishing moisture) and adding whichever oil I feel like (I like coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond, and apricot kernel). I also add honey and vitamin e. If you don't want to make your own, I also really like Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, but of course you have to order this and it is considerably more expensive than a DIY.
    2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
    fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate
    My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CG since 12/29/2011 :laughing6:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file