CurlTalk

Globe Dome

petitecutiepetitecutie Posts: 7Registered Users
I so badly want to do the big chop but ppl been telling my head is too big for it. I really don't care bc it's my hair and I want it to be healthy naturally. I've been having perms since I was like 10 yrs old. I have about 2-3 inches of growth. What should I do??? My hair is shedding everyday and it's getting frustrating to have to style my hair with two different textures. I can't no longer stand to look at my permed hair anymore. Someone help me, please!

Sent from my X500 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users
    If you say you don't care what they think and you say you want to BC, just do it.
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • PearlsForCurlsPearlsForCurls Posts: 86Registered Users
    Hey girl, people are gonna be critical no matter what you do. So in that case you might as well do what you want!! Right? Go for it! And if you don't like it you can always grow it out!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Transitioned from Dec 2011-Jul 2012

Now fully natural!:thumbright:

One year anniversary: Dec 28, 2012

Curl Type: The type that curls kinkily.
    Products: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Condit., Coconut Oil

"Wait, I'm doing it wrong!"
  • petitecutiepetitecutie Posts: 7Registered Users
    Thanks to you both for responding. Yall are absolutely right! Now I just need to find a good salon to hit up in my city before pay day. :)

Sent from my X500 using CurlTalk App