CurlTalk

Baby Notes..

BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
Did anyone make a baby journal or write letters to their baby before he/she was born? I'm still in the TTC stage right now, but I'm thinking of doing this. Photos, notes, letters- anything. So when baby's old enough she/he can read what mama was thinking or doing or just that mama loves him/her. :)

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
:afro:FroZen:afro:

Comments

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    That's really sweet. I did a journal with my first, mostly recording things like check ups, how I felt, and the birth.
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    I just wrote my first letter. Prolly embarrass the hell outta the kid. But when she/he's my age, it'll bring a smile probably. :)

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    With both of my girls I had a book called "My Pregnacy Journal". At least I think that's what it's called...

Blame it on the cell phone...
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I just wrote my first letter. Prolly embarrass the hell outta the kid. But when she/he's my age, it'll bring a smile probably. :)

����Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. ����

FroZen

Doing that while still TTC might be a little soon.... but good luck!

I had pregnancy journals for both of mine.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• SarahMarieSarahMarie Posts: 901Registered Users
    I have a pregnancy journal I got free from my insurance company. I could have made my own, I suppose, but this one is nice. I record what goes on each week, doctor visits, how I'm feeling, etc. I also wrote a letter to go in her baby book. There are places in the baby book to record when we found out and how we celebrated and all that stuff. I didn't really do anything before becoming pregnant.
    Amneris wrote: »

í ½í¸œí ¼í½¸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. í ½í¸œí ¼í½¸

FroZen

It is early!! But we've been trying so long, I figure why not tell baby about the journey. Only done 1 letter so far. But it was a sweet intro. :)

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Amneris wrote: »

í ½í¸œí ¼í½¸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. í ½í¸œí ¼í½¸

FroZen

It is early!! But we've been trying so long, I figure why not tell baby about the journey. Only done 1 letter so far. But it was a sweet intro. :)

����Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. ����

FroZen

How long have you been trying, Black Angel?
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

On and off, 14 years may as well say. We stopped for a few years now we're trying again.

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm glad I didn't. Pregnancy just made me absolutely insane and unstable. I cried everyday, tried to hide in my house, and I was just super depressed. I wouldn't want my daughter reading details of my hormones/feelings being out of whack, and blaming it on herself.

I love my daughter and I would want more, but I don't think I could really go through another one. It makes me sad sometimes.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    Munchy wrote: »
    I'm glad I didn't. Pregnancy just made me absolutely insane and unstable. I cried everyday, tried to hide in my house, and I was just super depressed. I wouldn't want my daughter reading details of my hormones/feelings being out of whack, and blaming it on herself.

I love my daughter and I would want more, but I don't think I could really go through another one. It makes me sad sometimes.

I had horrible, miserable pregnancies and it's been interesting/funny to go back and read what I wrote about how I was feeling. I think my daughters will get a kick out of reading it.

Blame it on the cell phone...
    Munchy wrote: »

:( I'm sorry your experience was terrible. But who knows? The next may be better now that you know what to expect. :)