In need of PRODUCTS...

curls101curls101 Posts: 334Registered Users
Can anyone suggest too me what i can get in Toronto, Ontario for extremely dry hair.....

i was thinking either these three products but wonder if its only US

Joico Color Endurance, Foaming Leave-in Conditioner
Joico K Pak Reconstructors
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment

Comments

• geeleegeelee Posts: 1Registered Users
    I know you can get Jico in Canada. Have you tried looking on thier website or maybe e-mailing them? You can also look up some salons in your area and ask them if they carry it or know someone that does.

Good luck.

geelee
    B.C. Canada
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    Elucence you can buy only online....its such a pain to get good stuff in Canada!
    Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
    PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
    Finally grew out my bad layers!!!
  • ellenoireellenoire Posts: 8Registered Users
    Go to www.ellenoire.com to get DevaCurl products and great advice
    Wash: The occasional DevaCurl NoPoo
    CoWash: Hot Water & scrubbing, then DevaCurl One Condition or DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
    Condition: DevaCurl OneCondition, or DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
    Deep Condition: DevaCurl Heaven in Hair at least once a week
    Styling: DevaCurl ArcAngel, lots and lots of it on really drippy wet hair then a quick blot w/ Aquis Towel
    Drying: Clipped, or hidden Bobby Pins in Crown and Natural Dry or DevaSunDryer or Hood Dryer
  • princessaprincessa Posts: 39Registered Users
    I buy my products at the Curly Hair Institute in Toronto. I just started using their products and I love them.
  • ellenoireellenoire Posts: 8Registered Users
    Curly Hair Institute products are great, I used them for 12 years. But if you follow the Curly Girl regimen they do not work well. Sulfates, and Mineral oil are in the ingredient list. That said, Curly Hair Solutions is an ok choice if you are still washing with Sulfates and do not care about petroleum products in your conditioners.

I stopped using sulfates because of a bad scalp, and Deva products work best for me.
    I sell them in Canada at www.ellenoire.com
    Wash: The occasional DevaCurl NoPoo
    CoWash: Hot Water & scrubbing, then DevaCurl One Condition or DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
    Condition: DevaCurl OneCondition, or DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
    Deep Condition: DevaCurl Heaven in Hair at least once a week
    Styling: DevaCurl ArcAngel, lots and lots of it on really drippy wet hair then a quick blot w/ Aquis Towel
    Drying: Clipped, or hidden Bobby Pins in Crown and Natural Dry or DevaSunDryer or Hood Dryer
    I did not read ingredients as pretoleum. Where did you get this information from. How long ago did you purchase the products.
    In term of the products they really work well. My hair looks much better and many have noticed the difference since I used these products.
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Creme de coco was recommended to me for dry hair. My hair had been fried from swimming this past summer. It worked great. It is a little on the heavy and rich side, but when your hair is damaged, it really helps. It was the only thing that I could use on my daughter's chlorine damaged hair. [/code]
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file