We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I Should Get Paid For....

adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
Here is your chance to tell the world what you are "worth". Just fill in the blank.

I should get paid for being so damn fine that I got brothers looking for me in the daytime with a flashlight.

I should get paid for having the self control not to slap this chick when she tried to steal my earrings.
Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Comments

• PrettycurlsPrettycurls Posts: 1,482Registered Users
    I should get paid for my emotional and intellectual acumen. I should be paid very well. I am frustrated that this benefits others and has yet to benefit me.
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Walking dogs.

If I lived in a city, I could make a second living out of my ability to juggle dogs and their leashes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • greenjumpergreenjumper Posts: 891Registered Users
    I should get paid for being a professional listener. Lol

I swear everybody wants to tell me their life story whether I've known them for years or just met them five minutes ago. I don't probe, ask questions, or intentionally encourage...people just spill their guts! Even the "quiet ones" will talk to me. You wouldn't believe the stuff people will divulge.
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    I should be offered compensation when asked to compile a list of hair products that meet the requester's long list of requirements.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • MissKrisMissKris Posts: 288Registered Users
    Writing cheers.

I'll tell you, some of these squads are yelling stuff that's either old, corny, doesn't make sense, or is just not a good crowd catcher. Lemme help you out boo boo...

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App
  • KeenyliciousKeenylicious Posts: 2,320Registered Users
    i should be paid for having ppl come to me for advice about things that i'm actually not even qualified for.

i know more about getting into law than i do about my own career field b/c of folks asking me what THEY need to do to be a lawyer.

i should be paid for not cracking folks in the head when they sit there and let me explain my whole regimen, just t say "oh, well my hair won't do that"
    tumblr_lr2y4sUYNh1qb5gkjo1_250.gif
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    I should be paid for being able to carry a midget around on my back every day
  • applesandafrosapplesandafros Posts: 328Registered Users
    I should get paid for cooking dinner every night for these greedy monsters and for all these natural hair tips and tricks I give out 50-11 times a day.
    Almost MBL Coils
    spongy, low porosity, dense awesomeness

Shampoo: Curly Kinks Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Out/Detangler Conditioner: Aussie Moist, V05 Strawberries and Cream, Suave Naturals Coconut
    Leave in Conditioner: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Giovanni Direct Leave in
    Styler: Eco Styler Krystal and Blue, Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel and Flax seed gel
    Sealer: Grape seed oil
    Deep Conditioner: Curl Junkie Repair Me
    Protein Treatment: Karishma and Jamilla Henna
  • cocodejcocodej Posts: 1,182Registered Users
    I should get paid for not developing road rage in a state where turn signals and refraining from passing via the turn lane are considered optional.
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
  • cocodejcocodej Posts: 1,182Registered Users

:shock:
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
  • LadyBestLadyBest Posts: 29Registered Users
    I should be paid for not going on a murderous killing spree because sometimes, I just hate people that much...
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,983Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    All the tylenol and bandaids I give out to people at work. Hello, I am not Johnson & Johnson - get thee to a drugstore!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ninjarette wrote: »
    I should be offered compensation when asked to compile a list of hair products that meet the requester's long list of requirements.

Oh.. sorry. Well here's the money I owe you:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4584242586846011&id=a6a072b57acaed83365da2e4eec88813

But you could have given a sista an invoice or something! :evil4:
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    *Marah* wrote: »
    Ninjarette wrote: »

Oh.. sorry. Well here's the money I owe you:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4584242586846011&id=a6a072b57acaed83365da2e4eec88813

But you could have given a sista an invoice or something! :evil4:

Oooh, you pay well Marah! :blob3:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users

Ok, what?! Why?

Never mind. :p

ANY way.. I should get paid for feeding greedy a$$ people everyday, DEALING with a$$holes everyday (I get paid to deal with SOME, but not all.) I think some people owe me for my friggin pain and suffering!

I b'leve I got mad a little bit then. :o

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • dee-naturedee-nature Posts: 630Registered Users
    Good post:

I should get paid for being strong

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
    hair type: 4a VERY dense u39v2snfy.png

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil
    :love5:
    2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!":afro:

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
    perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”:wav:

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

• adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    nm
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    i should get paid everytime someone stares at me for more than 10 seconds.(I'd be rich)

I should also get paid for however many times someone laughs at me. I'm not even being funny, DON'T LAUGH AT ME.

I should get paid for being sexy sexy all the time, even when water pours out of my nose randomly from being stored in my sinuses Because it does, yay for diving!
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file