Those of you who wear padded bras...

EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Okay, I hope this isn't too personal a question, but I've been wondering it for a while. What happens when you're with a new guy, and it's time to take the padded bra off for the first time? That is, how does the man react?

Comments

• PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    I wear padded bras, but there is minimum padding in them. So that's never been a problem.

But your post reminded me of when I decided to try a WonderBra. My husband said he knows why they call it a WonderBra.......because when you take it off, you WONDER where they went! :lol:
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It doesn't usually cause a big problem.

But, when I remove my eyelashes, take out my teeth and take off my wig, my date will sometimes do a double-take. :lol:

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    For some reason that commercial where the girl 'stuffs' her hair came to my mind!!

I'm sorry I don't have a real answer, I guess I've been married too long.
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

But, when I remove my eyelashes, take out my teeth and take off my wig, my date will sometimes do a double-take. :lol:

:D I'll start a thread about that!
  • BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
    Mine are minimally padded, so it's not an issue. My worry was that he'd wonder why they were so perky a second ago, but now... :?
    Under construction.
  • RichardHeadRichardHead Banned Posts: 629Banned Users
    I feel relieved since shortly after she's gonna be pulling a pair of rolled up tube socks out of my pants. :?
  • jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Posts: 708Registered Users
    I use padding for boosting rather than increasing bust size. I think if there's a HUGE difference, like down from a big perky C to an A, he might get a shock. Not an "Oh my GOD!" but a "oh. that's kinda weird." it'd be the same as the tube-sock thing I guess ^^^^

Not to say that big is better. But you're putting out there what you think is nice and he's gonna be attracted to what he sees. So you're putting out false expectations by wearing a padded bra that dramatically alters your breast size. My advice would be wear something that flatters your shape rather than changes it. Big ISN'T better, boobs are great in all shapes and sizes :wink: But it might just be weird for him to see such a dramatic change in size.

All men know (well the smart ones) that bras are there to provide support and boobs aren't as perky or round and cleaveag-y without bras. So no need to worry about that!

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
    condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
    style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    I feel relieved since shortly after she's gonna be pulling a pair of rolled up tube socks out of my pants. :?

:lol:
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I think guys get excited to see your boobs naked anyway and don't even notice if they look different than when you had your clothes on.
  • Agent ScarlettAgent Scarlett Posts: 275Registered Users
    SuZen wrote:
    I think guys get excited to see your boobs naked anyway and don't even notice if they look different than when you had your clothes on.

ITA. I've always worn slightly padded bras and have never had a guy complain. :D
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users

That made me snort :lol:
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users

Reminds me of that scene in I'm Gonna Get You, Sucka, when the woman also removes her colored contacts, her prosthetic leg... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • quickcurlquickcurl Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    CSI Gal wrote:
    SuZen wrote:

ITA. I've always worn slightly padded bras and have never had a guy complain. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I totally agree! They're so happy about being able to see and touch naked boobs that they probably don't realize it, unless there's a significant difference. I wear slightly padded bras so I don't flash the high-beams when it's cold :oops: , and I've never had anyone comment or complain.
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file