Aubrey organics b5 design gel

waterlily716waterlily716 Posts: 781Registered Users
Hi y'all! :) One gel that I was loving for awhile in the spring was the AO b5 design gel. I was getting awesome curls with it until I switched locations and it didn't work anymore. :(

But what's weird is that I purchased a second bottle of this gel cause I liked it so much and the consistency and color was completely different from the first! Could some one tell me what yours looks like? I'm wondering if it doesn't work as well because I got a weird bottle or something.

My first bottle had a liquidy texture and was brown--it reminded me of jessicurl stylers. My second bottle had a thick, goopy texture and was whiteish.

Thanks in advance!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
3a/b low to normal porosity curls
CG method since 2006 @:-)
CO wash: suave naturals coconut
rinse out CO: GVP conditioning balm
stylers: KCNT, CK, jessicurl spiralicious
@waterlily716 on YouTube, FB, & Twitter
Blog: Curls and Blossoms

Comments

• bubblemamabubblemama Posts: 58Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sounds like QC was asleep at the switch when they made your first bottle.

I've been buying AOB5 for years now and it's always been the same - goopy and translucent/white-ish. In fact, I used to dilute it with black tea because I didn't like how thick it was!

HTH!
    CG since 4/15/12
    2c-3b, fine to medium, high porosity, low elasticity
    20% gray (stopped coloring 6/12)

LOVES: protein, Shea Moisture condish. & masque, KCCC, Re:Coil (HG), Kiss My Face Upper Mgmt. gel, my own FSG!

does not love: non-cg ingredients, oils, PVA/PVP, synthetic fragrances or poly-quats

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    bubblemama wrote: »
    Sounds like QC was asleep at the switch when they made your first bottle.

I've been buying AOB5 for years now and it's always been the same - goopy and translucent/white-ish. In fact, I used to dilute it with black tea because I didn't like how thick it was!

HTH!

+1 on the clear/white color and very gelatinous.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file