What is a Spa Party?

Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
I've been invited to one and am wondering what to expect. It's at someone's house.

Whatever it is, it sounds fun...I'm going! :D
MY HAIR ALBUM
pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!

Comments

• SpinCycleSpinCycle Posts: 724Registered Users
    The "spa party" I got invited to ended up being a party for The Body Shop products. Not bad, though... we got facials and foot soaks and such, but it was kind of all one big sales pitch. :lol:

But if yours is just a spa party, that sounds like a lot of fun... I could go for one of those. 8)
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    does it require a bikini?
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I went to a Spa Party a few months ago (and am going to another one in April). It was alot of fun! The name of the company was BeautiControl and they sell body products and a make-up line.
    We did a foot scrub, foot soak,foot lotion, hand scrub , hand lotion, lip treatment, eye treatment, a heat-pak neck treatment. We each got a pair of footie sox.
    They have items for most budgets, which is nice. I got a bunch of body stuff and some really nice concealer.
    The consultant was very nice, not pushy at all, and she had really beautiful curly, red hair!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The spa party will probably be a way to sample products, like a tupperware party.
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    Thanks for all the info...it never occured to me that it was that type of party. I do not need anymore beauty products (not because I'm so beautiful, just because I have too darned many already, lol!) so maybe I'll 'forget' my checkbook at home.

:D
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Why don't you check with the hostess, because it might not be a product-selling party. It could just be a let's-primp evening.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file