I have a JOB INTERVIEW - UPDATE

juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
:shock:
Remember a while back when I was asking if I should go back to work p.t.? Well I looked around a bit for something, but then decided to lay off. That maybe my 3 kids had to different of schedules during the day for anything to work out. Then my only free evenings would be taken away & I wouldn't have any family time.

Well yesterday my chiropractor's office called me for a job interview! M-W-F from 9-1. It sounds great. Yes, it will take a little juggling but DH has Fridays off so we don't even have to worry about that day. The other days I can bring the girls to the child care where dd goes to preschool. And even at that, DH said he can work his Mondays how he wants so he could take them over later in the a.m.

I'm pretty excited - pls. wish me luck (even though I don't really believe in luck per-say)! Thanks ladies!
Love,
Kim

UPDATE: Well basically they want to hire me but the pay isn't as good as I'd hoped. Even so, after discussing it w/ dh, we are in agreement that it is just to much to juggle still. Especially w/ summer coming & my 2 oldest home from school. I'll just wait some more.

Comments

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    good luck! :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • Resume WriterResume Writer Posts: 645Registered Users
    Good luck! :D It sounds like a great position for you.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    g/l! :)
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yay, good luck! And I'm so happy DH is willing to adjust his schedule to make this work for you. :D
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Good luck! :D
  • CurlyGina2CurlyGina2 Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    good luck!
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    Thanks you guys :) 8:30 tomorrow a.m.!!!

Kim
    P.S. The only kink is my job is 9-1 & I just found out that my daughter's kindergarten next fall is only 9-11:45 so we're gonna have to work something out on the MON & Tuesdays for that. DH even said he could do it on his lunch - bring her home until I get home :) He's great aint he?

Kim
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    yahoo.gif I'm so happy for you. Congrats.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This is great news! Congrats!!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
    bump
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Kim, If you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you were able to work after/since the kids?
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

When I had only my son I worked front desk at a gym & was able to bring him into the gym's tot-watch & dh would pick him up when HE got off. Worked out great! Then I worked in a tot-watch at the ymca when he was little & a little into when my 2nd was born. After that I didn't work anymore. So probably like 4 yrs. now.

Kim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file