Yet another reason to hate Paris Hilton.

velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
Paris Hilton = racist, antisemitic, waste of oxygen

Is if there weren't enough reasons to hate her, here's a nice video of her singing a little song she made up about Jews and Blacks. Yay. It starts at around 1:20 or so.

Link to video - probably NSFW
3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Couldn't watch the whole thing
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's not really surprising.
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I didn't really think that I needed another reason...she's so nasty.
    :rambo:
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    Paris Hilton = racist, antisemitic, waste of oxygen

That says it all.
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    looks like she's an equal opportunity racist :roll: is that Ashley Simpson with her? and must we always see Paris in night-vision?
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    and must we always see Paris in night-vision?

:lol:
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    and must we always see Paris in night-vision?

ROFL! Is this vid in night vision too? (I couldn't bear to look) She knows how bad that makes her look...

:roll:
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • SoLastSunday152SoLastSunday152 Posts: 428Registered Users
    what the heck was she even saying??
    Lindsey
    BKT'ed
    becks.jpg
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Waste of oxygen about sums it up. I feel like we are now dumber for having watched that.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    what the heck was she even saying??

From fadedyouth.blogspot.com
    Paris Hilton's pop career may have turned out to be a flop (much like every other endeavor she undertakes), but if she had lyrics like these, perhaps she would have had a fighting chance in the race supremacy music community. Heil Hilton!

"They are broke and ugly and poor

I'm a fat ugly Jewish b*tch

I'm a little JAPpy Jew

I am a little black whore

I get f*cked in the butt for coke

And he had a very fat ass"
    - Paris Hilton
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    Too bad her ignorance hasn't seemed hurt her family name and busniess. If it somehow would hurt the Hilton family name and pocketbooks , someone would certainly find a way to keep her from showing what a total **** she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
    YolyC wrote:
    Too bad her ignorance hasn't seemed hurt her family name and busniess. If it somehow would hurt the Hilton family name and pocketbooks , someone would certainly find a way to keep her from showing what a total &%$@#! she is.

Let's all boycott Hiltons! But we will have to figure out which other hotels are owned by the Hiltons but hiding under another name...
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • nadinanadina Posts: 640Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i actually feel sorry for her. the amount of stuff they have of hers on the parisexposed.com site is staggering. i believe this video is from there?
    driver license, passport, nekkid pics, nekkid videos, diaries, receipts. it's already out for the most part, so i don't know how she can stop it from going further.

i believe someone or a lot of someones REALLY hate her and are seriously out to get her.
    nadina wrote:
    i actually feel sorry for her. the amount of stuff they have of hers on the parisexposed.com site is staggering. i believe this video is from there?
    driver license, passport, nekkid pics, nekkid videos, diaries, receipts. it's already out for the most part, so i don't know how she can stop it from going further.

i believe someone or a lot of someones REALLY hate her and are seriously out to get her.

But don't you think she has played a role in all this? She actively seeks out the spotlight. Her behavior is not that of someone who really wants people to leave her alone.

There isn't much I can muster to feel sorry for Paris Hilton about. She's had a life of privilege most people can only dream of, without working a day in her life for it. And, apparently, she is a bigot.
  • redheadfullofcurlsredheadfullofcurls Posts: 409Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Nothing she can or will do will ever surprise me. A video of her [email protected]&*%^% a horse wouldn't even do it..

She's utterly and completely vile..
    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    Oscar Wilde
    yet who's the source of this "staggering amount of stuff they have on her"?

She's pathetic. The people who pay 40 bucks to see that website are even more pathetic.
    Lindsey
    BKT'ed
    becks.jpg
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:

The source is that she was too lazy to pay the rent on her storage unit and after X number of months with no payment the company auctioned off her stuff. I guess someone bought all of it and this is what they did.
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
    FreeCurls wrote:

The source is that she was too lazy to pay the rent on her storage unit and after X number of months with no payment the company auctioned off her stuff. I guess someone bought all of it and this is what they did.

huh?

FreeCurls wrote:
    FreeCurls wrote:

huh?

parisexposed.com
    Lindsey
    BKT'ed
    becks.jpg
  • nadinanadina Posts: 640Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    wow, you guys really hate her. :lol: ok, yes she puts herself out there in the public. unfortunately she seems to have zero values, common sense, all of that. but it makes me cringe that all of her private things are just out there. i do have some compassion for her even if she's stupid and a bigot. i already knew that though.

but... it's probable these things were illegally obtained - if you look on the smokinggun.com you can see her lawsuit. her bill wasn't paid by a third party, and the buyers got tipped off that paris' stuff was being auctioned off.

these things were never meant to be seen by the world. imagine if it were all your diaries and personal pics????
    nadina wrote:
    wow, you guys really hate her. :lol: ok, yes she puts herself out there in the public. unfortunately she seems to have zero values, common sense, all of that. but it makes me cringe that all of her private things are just out there. i do have some compassion for her even if she's stupid and a bigot. i already knew that though.

but... it's probable these things were illegally obtained - if you look on the smokinggun.com you can see her lawsuit. her bill wasn't paid by a third party, and the buyers got tipped off that paris' stuff was being auctioned off.

these things were never meant to be seen by the world. imagine if it were all your diaries and personal pics????

I see what you're saying--but I still can't feel sorry for her. I wouldn't say I hate her, because honestly, I don't think about her that much. But she does kind of disgust me.
    ok, i guess I didn't know about that. I gather her stuff was stolen. regardless, my point was that it's not like it's NOT her in the video. She provides the footage. She knows she's on camera and that she's followed by the paparazzi. and whether it's seen or not doesn't make a difference. She did say all those things.

• jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    nadina wrote:

Ummm, if Paris really wanted this information not to get out, she would have had a family member or friend bid on the stuff. She's a famewhore. Paris is Paris's own worst enemy, no one else.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
  • redheadfullofcurlsredheadfullofcurls Posts: 409Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    jada1111 wrote:
    nadina wrote:

Ummm, if Paris really wanted this information not to get out, she would have had a family member or friend bid on the stuff. She's a famewhore. Paris is Paris's own worst enemy, no one else.

And her own biggest fan.. quite the combo.
    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    Oscar Wilde
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    ok, i guess I didn't know about that. I gather her stuff was stolen. regardless, my point was that it's not like it's NOT her in the video. She provides the footage. She knows she's on camera and that she's followed y the paparazzi. and whether it's seen or not doesn' tmake a difference she did say all those things.

Yep! Exactly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Who is Paris Hilton?

ha! j/k.
    well...sort of.
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    Who is Paris Hilton?

ha! j/k.
    well...sort of.

Heehee...I think that's the best way to look at Paris, not at all! So, let's sum up the Hilton heiress in a nutshell:
    She's a nasty bigoted canine-looking hooknosed thing and is famous for being famous and a whore with a rich daddy. Yep, that about sums it up.
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Who is Paris Hilton?

ha! j/k.
    well...sort of.

Heehee...I think that's the best way to look at Paris, not at all! So, let's sum up the Hilton heiress in a nutshell:
    She's a nasty bigoted canine-looking hooknosed thing and is famous for being famous and a whore with a rich daddy. Yep, that about sums it up.

You forgot back-stabbing two-faced "friend". :wink:
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    Who is Paris Hilton?

ha! j/k.
    well...sort of.

You forgot back-stabbing two-faced "friend". :wink:

Whoops! Now, how could I leave that out?
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file