Please help type me! (Pic Intense)

sunglo71199sunglo71199 Posts: 2Registered Users
I'm pretty sure I'm a 2-something. As you can tell when I had long hair the length of it weighed it down and pulled lots of the curl down which made me think I was a 2a. However, when I cut it short (second picture, also the same day as the first picture) it sprung up only a little. Does this mean I am a 2b? I have baby hairs in tight spirals (not shown in any pictures here) when the air is extra humidified. Usually the baby hair which spirals up tight is the part right in front of my eyes (see picture 3). However, pic 4 makes me wonder if I'm truly a 2c with lots of frizz on most days.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pretty please with sugar on top!

212IMG_0041acropped.jpg It's really windy outside and I'm about to cut off the hair and donate it to locks of love.

212IMG_0042online.jpg My hair is still wet from the cut but you can see it starting to curl up.

212DSC_0024online.jpg My sister has even curlier hair than I do. You can't tell here but her hair is usually in tight ringlets. That wispy part in front of my eyes curls up something fierce when it rains or is extra humid. It's like a spring sometimes but you wouldn't guess that form this pic, huh?

212DSC_0084online.jpg I used a diffuser instead of air drying it because I didn't want to go out in cold weather with a wet head. So is just the diffuser making it curlier or what? Help. :)
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Very nice pics and hair! Welcome to nc.com, by the way :)

You look like mainly a 2B to me but with 3A tendencies when you diffuse. Most of us are like that. When my hair dries on it's own with no products, I'm a 2B. Depending on products used and method of drying, I can turn into a 3A.

Anxious to hear what some other curlies think!
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    The curl at the bottom half of your hair in the longer pictures reminds me of 2c, which is why I'd say 2b/2c. You have beautiful hair!! :D
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • teela1978teela1978 Posts: 278Registered Users
    I'm guessing the longhair picture has braidwaves at the ends so I'm going with 2b (I'm assuming you're typing using fia's method). Very pretty hair.
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    I'm going to agree with LavenderCurls - 2b/3a is also how I think I can classify my own hair. Particularly in that last picture, your hair reminds me of my own - wavy, but with potential for some face-framing spirals when you diffuse. :)
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file