Oh, Screech, what has happened to you?!

CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users

Comments

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    He's icky.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    No he didn't...he's such a mess!

And a sex tape with two women? You mean someone's actually HAD SEX with this guy? :shock:
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    gunsfiring.gif
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • redheadfullofcurlsredheadfullofcurls Posts: 409Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    No he didn't...he's such a mess!

And a sex tape with two women? You mean someone's actually HAD SEX with this guy? :shock:

For real.. gag me with a frickin' spoon.
    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    Oscar Wilde
  • CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    They were talking about this on the radio this morning. He was at the radio station and on air the day before the tape came out. Thye just found out that he made the video here in St. Louis.

And a body double was used.

I guess when you spend most of your childhood/teenage hood being called Screech, there's going to be damage.
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    CGE wrote:
    They were talking about this on the radio this morning. He was at the radio station and on air the day before the tape came out. Thye just found out that he made the video here in St. Louis.

And a body double was used.

I guess when you spend most of your childhood/teenage hood being called Screech, there's going to be damage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's messed up that it was a fake one but

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file