Am I crazy or did I see sulfates in Suave Coconut Condish?

boing!boing! Posts: 45Registered Users
I live in Canada and was at Safeway today and saw Suave conditioners on for buy one get one free. I looked at the ingredients list and the conditioner had Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Was I looking at the shampoo? I swear it was the conditioner.

I looked up the ingredients and it doesn't list sulfates.

Am I nuts?
3b ringlets. fine texture. normal everything.

No poo: L'Oreal Eversleek Reparitive, Free Spirit Botanicals shampoo bars
Low poo: Tresemme Naturals
Condish: YTC, Tresemme Naturals, L'Oreal Eversleek Reparitive, Down Under Naturals Hypo-Allergenic, Suave Coconut
Styling products: HEMSU gel, Tresemme Bouncing Curls gel

Comments

• imomimom Posts: 1Registered Users
    I think you must have been looking at the Suave shampoo because I just used the coconut conditioner an hour ago and just checked the label, no sulphates in mine and I bought it at Safeway. The Suave coconut shampoo does have sulphates.
  • boing!boing! Posts: 45Registered Users
    imom wrote: »
    I think you must have been looking at the Suave shampoo because I just used the coconut conditioner an hour ago and just checked the label, no sulphates in mine and I bought it at Safeway. The Suave coconut shampoo does have sulphates.

ok, thanks!
    3b ringlets. fine texture. normal everything.

No poo: L'Oreal Eversleek Reparitive, Free Spirit Botanicals shampoo bars
    Low poo: Tresemme Naturals
    Condish: YTC, Tresemme Naturals, L'Oreal Eversleek Reparitive, Down Under Naturals Hypo-Allergenic, Suave Coconut
    Styling products: HEMSU gel, Tresemme Bouncing Curls gel
  • Leah13Leah13 Posts: 25Registered Users
    I looked on their website and the ingredients in the coconut condish says it has sulfate, but I believe that's the new formula? I found the old formula at my local Walgreens that doesn't contain sulfate, so I'm guessing they still sell that kind... But I'm confused! :dontknow:

EDIT: Nevermind, was looking at the wrong thing. The conditioner doesn't have sulfates. :)
    Hair type: 2b, COARSE!
    Products: Suave naturals, Shea Moisture curling souffle
    Length: Middle back | Goal: Waist length
    EVOO treatments regularly + biotin
    :blob7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file