Anyone see the new KFed commercial for nationwide?

tgreyztgreyz Posts: 1,627Registered Users
http://www.kiss957.com/pages/jox/kitm.html

Scroll down and its under Courtney's exclusive
3b or 3c curls | My Fotki
combo2.gif________________________________________________

event.png

Comments

• DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    I thought it was hilarious :lol:
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think it would have been funnier if it wasn't HIM. He just grosses me out.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • mazeymazey Posts: 709Registered Users
    I think it is funny. I find it incredibly lame that the food industry is all mad claiming it insults their workers. Take a joke people. They are making fun of KFed, not fast food workers. People are a touch too sensitive these days.
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
    Basically! I would understand if the ad made fast food workers lowly, uneducated, lazy, etc, but the ad has nothing to do with them.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
    Bailey422 wrote:

Yeah but who else fits the role of some dude trying miserably to be a superstar when he's better off being a regular Joe that no one knows about? :lol:
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Bailey422 wrote:

Yeah but who else fits the role of some dude trying miserably to be a superstar when he's better off being a regular Joe that no one knows about? :lol:
    True. The commerical is funny. KFed just gives me the heebie-jeebies, and I can't help but shudder whenever I see him.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • redheadfullofcurlsredheadfullofcurls Posts: 409Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Bailey422 wrote:

I agree.. and believe me, I don't like they guy.. but I like that he was willing to make fun of himself like that..

I think it's funny.. and I like the little "what" that comes out after he's caught..
    The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
    Oscar Wilde
    I'm sure he got paid LOVELY for that spot too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file