4c hair help I've very confused

TrejanTrejan Registered Users Posts: 2
I have no Idea what Shampoo or conditioner to use and I'm going to college and I uselly get my hair twisted then untwisted but That isnt going to be a option in college I was wondering what is a good way to tame and curl my hair

Comments

• ahtnamasahtnamas Registered Users Posts: 116
    Congratulations! No need to be confused. Get a big bottle of conditioner like honey hemp by oyin handmade. I suggested them because their products are good and they sell the conditioner in a super large size that would last youo a long time. You could also use their whipped pudding for moisture and then use their pomade on top. Their products are softening (since you are prepping 4c) : ).
    Wash your hair or cowash it, towel dry then apply the two products. Take sections, comb through with a wide tooth comb and two strand twist your hair. You should be dry by morning and can then go on to class or take the twists apart, separate and fluff/shape, and THEN go to class, lol.
    You'll soon see that it gets easy. I could suggest some other products but I'm sure other people will and I don't want to overwhelm you. Best of luck in school and on your natural journey!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlTalk App
  • RimiRimi Registered Users Posts: 2,001 Curl Neophyte
    What products do you normally use?
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • TrejanTrejan Registered Users Posts: 2
    Herbal essanson totally twisted conditoner, and motions shampo
    Rimi wrote: »
  • adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
    Trejan wrote: »
    Herbal essanson totally twisted conditoner, and motions shampo
    Rimi wrote: »

Are you not happy with those products? How are you wanting to wear your hair? Do you use a leave in conditioner or any oils?
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • manemanmaneman Registered Users Posts: 136
    I highly recommend trying out Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner as its reasonably priced and easy to get. For shampoo, one of my favorites is Kinky Curlys Come Clean. To style, I take in a gel into relatively large sections and then scrunch in some oil or pomade when dry. HTH!
    Check out my blog: http://manemanblog.com.
    If you're a curly guy and would like to be featured then check out the Contact page and hit me up!

Favorite products:
    Shampoo: KC Come Clean
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals
    Styling: Donna Marie Dream Curling Cream, EcoStyler Gel (pink)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file