Fed Up!

rudd_girlrudd_girl Registered Users Posts: 9
Does anyone know what straightening iron reduces poofyness by making hair SUPER straight close to my head like with one pass? I have 3A/B curls like Keri Russel's hair. I have a Remington ceramic wet/dry which is surpringly good for the price but it takes too long and doesn't help with poof. I also straighten my hair only when it's dry because when it's wet it damages it. So besides CHI what would be the best bet and specific models? because there are so many types under one brand. Thanks!

Comments

• LadyLibra1982LadyLibra1982 Registered Users Posts: 203
    i use the knock off CHI from Sally's, it only cost me $60. my hair is actually 4a but i also only press dry and i'll tell you, i am very happy with my flat iron! :D

see this thread:
    [url]shttp://www.naturallycurly.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=92722[/url]

also, what products do you use to prevent poofing? i'm a big fan of Aveda's Anti-Humectant pomade. i have literally walked into environments full of humidity and not experienced hair reversion. it is kinda pricey but, you don't need a lot of it so to me it was worth the cost. :wink:[/url]
    Lady Libra
    3c/4a???
    i stick with the description "OS thready thick"

my curly fro now is at collarbone when straightened.... basically the length i had when i started transitioning! hooray for growth!!! =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file