CurlTalk

Rate this look: Cartoon Edition -> PLUTO and MINNIE

scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
I hope Spiderlashes doesn't mind, but I thought this would be fun.

c500x634.jpg

Comments

• RingletTeenLoveRingletTeenLove Posts: 116Registered Users
    Not bad.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CurlTalk App
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    If I could pull off that shade of yellow, I'd wear it. But, I can't do many shades of yellow, especially a whole dress.

Siri types my posts for me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love it and I'd wear it in a second!
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    I like the dress and I like the dog, but adding the green would make me feel too loud. Maybe if I was a brunette I'd feel differently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
    Red hair and green? You could totally do that.

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't mind...but you forgot "she's dressed in yellow, she says hello, come sit next to me, you fine fellow!" LOL

I normally don't ike accessorizing this way (bright, totally different color shoes w/ dress/outfit that doesn't contain any of that color w/in). It just seems too random.

But bc the green necklace has a gold chain and the green shoes have a beigy-yellowy heel, I can go along w/ it.

The dress is very nice and timeless. I had a similar one yrs ago and would still wear it today.

Just bust a move...

You have me singing a lot today.

• scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    ...if you want it, you got it. you want it, baby you got it...
    Minnie

c600x468.jpg

I feel like it's one or the other: the bright yellow or the bright green for a redhead; both is pushing it. For me, at least ---- I tend to err on the plain side.

I'd wear the green with black and brown; the yellow with yellow or taupe shoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    scrills wrote: »
    Minnie

c600x468.jpg

I think all four of these are cool outfits but are going too jokey w/ the shoes. W/ different (more conventionally stylish) shoes, these outfits could actually be wearable. Or could be really cute for little girls w/ sensible little girl shoes.

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No, minnie. I do like the shorts and the last dress, but none of the complete outfits work for me.
    claudine19 wrote: »

I feel like it's one or the other: the bright yellow or the bright green for a redhead; both is pushing it. For me, at least ---- I tend to err on the plain side.

Ah, I was thinking just the green. I figured we're both too pale for that shade of yellow. :)

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    I adore the Pluto inspired look. I'm not sure if I could pull it off. I can do some shades of a maze-ish yellow, but not others. I like the accessories.

I like some of the Minnie looks, especially the dress on the end, but not fond of the shoes with it. I love the shoes alone though.

Worn out iPhone. Need I say more?
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    claudine19 wrote: »

Ah, I was thinking just the green. I figured we're both too pale for that shade of yellow. :)

Lately it's pink that's not working. Yellow's okay, though.

I actually love the shoes (the green).

Not on board with Minnie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I really like some of the Flintstones outfits

c600x607.jpg

c600x724.jpg

c600x493.jpg

c600x602.jpg
    Okay on Wilma, and yes to Pebbles' bone earrings.

Wilma's hair has to be loose, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Yes to Pluto. I can pull off the yellow on my dark skin.
    Yes to Fred Flintstone dress but not pant outfit
    Yes to Dino if I were skinnier (that heel is KILLER!)
    Yes to Wilma, very lovely

Minnie looks too much of a joke to me. I don't like anything in the Pebbles outfits.
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Love Pluto and both Fred Flintsone looks and would wear them all (tho I really don't like yellow on me).

Dislike all of the Minnie Mouse looks, don't really like the Pebbles (but I love the bone jewelry) or Wilma (don't like white), or Dino (love the purse tho).
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I give Pluto a 9. I would pick a different pair of shoes and I don't like yellow. Other than that, I love the look. I love the style of dress.

Minnie gets a 1 simply for the fact that I do like the last dress.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png