CurlTalk

Divacup

ResRes Posts: 2,911Registered Users
I am thinking about trying the Divacup.

I don't generally like inserting things but I think I could get used to it. It also seems way less drying than a tampon (though I've only tried that once).

Also, I've noticed that pads seem to make me itchy. I never associated the itch with the pads but I think that is the case.

Anyone use one?
3A/B - low-normal porosity - med to coarse texture

Shampoo - GTTTT
Co-Wash - As I Am Coconut Cowash
RO - GVP Cond. Balm, Tresemme Naturals, Yes to Carrots Nourishing, AO Honeysuckle Rose
LI - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cream Headdress
DT - Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholestrol, SM Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment
Stylers - BRHG (old formula is my HG, but the new one has silicones)

Trying out - MGA Sculpting Gel, LA Sports Gel, Got2b Spiked Gel, Got2b Glued

Comments

• happyfacehappyface Posts: 845Registered Users
    There are lots of diva cup wearers on this board if you do a search you can find the old threads. I love my diva cup and you couldnt pay me to go back to tampons. Its a slight learning curve but once you get the hang of it they are great.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlTalk App
    “Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
  • happynappyhappyhappynappyhappy Posts: 122Registered Users
    happyface wrote: »
    There are lots of diva cup wearers on this board if you do a search you can find the old threads. I love my diva cup and you couldnt pay me to go back to tampons. Its a slight learning curve but once you get the hang of it they are great.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlTalk App

Me too I but a was one who used pads I don't think ill ever go back to buying pads every month. Am a diva gurl for life I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App
    4a in the top of my head/3c in the back of my head
    Last relaxer July 1st ,2011 :happy2:
    Big chop September 30th ,2011 :angry5:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FNaturalafrochick%3Ffeature%3Dguide" class="Popup
    follow me on twitter @Naturalafrochic

showing off my twa for now!!

uawe6vf1c.png
    ziwjh0re4.png
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I couldn't get the hang of diva cups. I might've had a moon (?) cup though. It would be nice to use something with higher capacity than a tampon. I don't know what's going on but today my period is nuts! It's probably because I took 3 BC pills in 24 hours. Duh...

TMI: When I stand up I can feel the blood literally pouring out of me.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    Bumping this. Maria has links to quite a few threads.
  • GypsycurlGypsycurl Posts: 15Registered Users
    I use the lady cup, I have to empty it more often but I find it more comfortable...