Renpure Organics Revitalizing Conditioner!

frizzinflafrizzinfla Posts: 190Registered Users
I found this new conditioner in the Renpure Organics lineup at Bed Bath and Beyond. I've been using it for about a month now and I love it. It's a great rinse out and leave-in and reduces frizz here in humid Florida. In my opinion, its too thick for cowash. The scent is similar to the other formulas. Lots of slip, too.

Comments

• abstractcurlsabstractcurls Posts: 380Registered Users
    Do you know if the silicone in it is water souble?

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-17, Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)
  • Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, that's water soluble.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • Cuban-curl-ECuban-curl-E Posts: 476Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    frizzinfla wrote: »
    I found this new conditioner in the Renpure Organics lineup at Bed Bath and Beyond. I've been using it for about a month now and I love it. It's a great rinse out and leave-in and reduces frizz here in humid Florida. In my opinion, its too thick for cowash. The scent is similar to the other formulas. Lots of slip, too.

Hi FrizzinFla! I've been looking for this and haven't been able to find it but I haven't been to BB&B yet. Have you seen it anywhere else?
    3a/b, fine texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, mod-CG 7/11/11

Poo: KC Come Clean, SM Moisture Retention
    CO: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Renpure Argan Oil, YTCucumbers, Sevi Pumpkin
    Style: AIF, HESMU, Biolage gelee, KCCC
    LOOB for second day hair

Like BS/ACV rinses, limit protein/humectants.
  • frizzinflafrizzinfla Posts: 190Registered Users
    Still loving this conditioner! Strange -- the ingredients on my bottle are different than those listed on the Renpure site. My bottle does not show that silicone. Seems too new to have already changed the formula? I do not get any build-up ( & my hair is sensitive to build-up).

C-c-E: BBB is the only place I've seen this so far. Hope you can find it.

Ps - I just had my hair cut by Tiffany aka Struttswife. I am so AMAZINGLY happy. She is a true talent. Anyone within traveling distance of St. Pete, FL should make the trip.
  • Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Don't know how new it is exactly, but it was showing on their website in March when I was looking for possible GFTN alternatives. Renpure seems to either use amodimethicone or silicone quaternium-17 in most of their products.

Frizzinfla, so jealous you got to go see Tiffany! On the Renpure, are the ingredients very different than the ones listed on the website, or just the 1 missing silicone? Just curious.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
    G_C: I will check my bottle when I get home and let you know :-)
    The ingredients on my bottle are way different. So strange. I'm going to email them.
  • abstractcurlsabstractcurls Posts: 380Registered Users
    Did you ever e-mail them? Just curious about the actually ingredients because I would like to try some of their stuff without the proteins.
    My week got away from me, but I sent them an email yesterday. I'll let you know what they say. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file