CurlTalk

any billy currington fans?

luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
i don't know much about country music other than what is mainstream and has seeped into movies, music or collabos on the music i typically listen too oh and some that has been made popular in fitness music like "save a horse ride a cowboy". anyway in the freedom over texas concert for the 4th me and my bf were watching and this guy was performing a song about wanting someone to love him like his dog does :) i was hooked. we saw most of his performance and i'm downloading a few of his songs today!

- love me like my dog
- let me down easy
- people are crazy
- must be doing something right

what are your favorite songs by him?

*** eta - he's cute!!! and curly ;) ***
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    Billy Currington is great. My sister was just telling me about the dog song the other day, I haven't heard it yet.

Good Directions and Pretty Good at Drinking Beer are both great songs

• BeachCurlGurlBeachCurlGurl Posts: 168Registered Users
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    i don't know much about country music other than what is mainstream and has seeped into movies, music or collabos on the music i typically listen too oh and some that has been made popular in fitness music like "save a horse ride a cowboy". anyway in the freedom over texas concert for the 4th me and my bf were watching and this guy was performing a song about wanting someone to love him like his dog does :) i was hooked. we saw most of his performance and i'm downloading a few of his songs today!

- love me like my dog
    - let me down easy
    - people are crazy
    - must be doing something right

what are your favorite songs by him?

*** eta - he's cute!!! and curly ;) ***
    Jaynee wrote: »
    Billy Currington is great. My sister was just telling me about the dog song the other day, I haven't heard it yet.

Good Directions and Pretty Good at Drinking Beer are both great songs

Hubby & I saw him open for Kenny Chesney last year and he was pretty great.

all the songs mentioned are good. I also like:
    I Gotta Feeling
    Swimmin' in Sunshine
    Love Done Gone
    3a fine; dense; medium-low porosity, frizz prone

Current Favs: KM Shampoo bars, Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner, CJ Repair Me; CJCR, CJCCC; Marie Dean products; DM Miracurls Gelly; KCCC; CJCQ; LA Looks sport gel

:love4:Curl Junkie & Marie Dean

:sunny:/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FBeachCurlGurl%2F" class="Popup
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    God is great,
    Beer is good,
    and people are crazy.

Is my husband's favorite song in the world!