So my son says to me...

medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
"Mom, something is going on with you. You've transformed and I'm not sure why." When I asked him what he means, he says "you're different. You've turned into a villian." :lol:

I know we've been butting heads lately and that I've been hormonal, but jeez! :lol:

Comments

• cosmicflycosmicfly Registered Users Posts: 1,814
    :lol::lol::lol:

Must be something in the air... my son and I have been butting heads lately as well. Tonight he told me, "Mama, I love you very much, but you are the meanest mother".

They really know how to make us feel good :P .
  • marielle448marielle448 Registered Users Posts: 1,823
    well has he at least given you a cool villain name? Then get it embroidered on a cape and go pick him up at the bus stop wearing your villain disguise. :lol:

eta: on the vein of kids say the darndest things here's one of Ian's. I just started using some cloth pads I made. Just saying that because he's been especially interested in mommy's "diapers" and I told him that no, those are pads, and that once a month mommies bleed. Didn't go into too much detail but we've had the same convo each time I go to the bathroom LOL.

So he's been asking for underwear these days and going on the potty several times a day and I usually remind him, "when you grow up you'll go on the potty all the time and wear underwear like daddy & mommy do". Except this time he finished my sentence for me and said, "when I grow I'm going to wear pads!" :lol: I corrected him and he was like, "oh yeah underwear, only girls wear pads they have vulvas".
  • picklesgirlpicklesgirl Registered Users Posts: 1,955
    too funny... Ok here's my input on the kids say the darnedest things. The other night I was tucking my son in for bed and I looked around the room and told him "Max we just cleaned your room the other day and it's already a terrible mess" He says "I know Momma I'm sorry." Me "that's fine it just looks like somebody will be cleaning up his room tomorrow" Him "Nope looks like my Momma will be cleaning my room tomorrow" :o
    Mm59.jpg.png

.png

.png
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    These stories are too cute. Thanks for sharing! :lol:
  • j'adorej'adore Registered Users Posts: 1,966 Curl Neophyte
    well has he at least given you a cool villain name? Then get it embroidered on a cape and go pick him up at the bus stop wearing your villain disguise. :lol:

OK, you just made me scream. At work. :lol:
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    j'adore wrote:

OK, you just made me scream. At work. :lol:
    I wanna see this, H~! :twisted:
  • MunchyMunchy Registered Users Posts: 5,206 Curl Novice
    Jade's loves to tell daddy he's a monster. She doesn't mean it like that, but he sure feels a little hurt when she says it. He's so sensitive :(

• itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Registered Users Posts: 652
    reported the troll.

i love these stories! can't wait until owen starts talking! :D
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....
    It was hormones alright! :lol::wink:
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    Yes. It'll all make sense to him, in a couple of weeks. :lol:

I'm no villain. I'm just pregnant.
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    That's a riot! :lol:
    Girl, villian isn't necessarily a bad thing! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file