CurlTalk

Fashion Blogs

scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
anyone have any good fashion blogs they like to look at?

TIA

Comments

• sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Keiko Lynn is my absolute favorite, although about a third of the outfits she puts together I wouldn't wear. She's an interesting gal.

I don't check them out often enough (probably out of severely needing to organize my bookmarks) but I also really enjoy Wish Wish Wish and Wayward Daughter. Both happen to be UK bloggers.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • Parissy198907Parissy198907 Posts: 479Registered Users
    Not sure if you're after something specific but here are the blogs I stalk.

karlascloset.com
    Vintage Hoochie
    Fashion is my Obsession
    The Glitter Guide
    rags for riches
    PASSIONS, DEFINED.
    14905839.png
  • LayaliLayali Posts: 561Registered Users
    Great thread! Love the fashion blogs.

StylePantry
    Folake is genius with mixing structured tailored pieces with boho flowy and vintage items. Wears lots of bold, bright colors. Truly unique style. Beautiful natural Curly hair (3c).

Natural Belle
    Lots of basic pieces paired with stand-out items and accessories. She is currently pregnant and featuring great maternity style. Natural Hair (4a)

I Am Style-Ish
    Love how she mixes high-end with lower-end pieces. Great at combining colors and patterns. Enviable shoe collection.

Girl With Curves
    Larger curvy girl with a great classic, feminine style. Also, has fantastic long, thick curly hair (3b). I don't always like the fit of her clothes, but a good blog.

Adore Daily
    Another curvy young woman but with edgier style. Urban, downtown chic. Uses creative and versatile great backgrounds for her photographs. Also, a natural kinky-curly (4a). Wish she would update more.

The Sartorialist
    Enough said.
    naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Ah! I like this thread, and will now become addicted to fashion blogs. I have not looked at many, but did have a few great fashion app's on my iPhone. I had to delete them because my memory is too low.

Worn out iPhone. Need I say more?
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Layali wrote: »
    Great thread! Love the fashion blogs.

StylePantry
    Folake is genius with mixing structured tailored pieces with boho flowy and vintage items. Wears lots of bold, bright colors. Truly unique style. Beautiful natural Curly hair (3c).

Pretty sure Folake wears wigs.

• va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I like Mimi G. Style. She's a mostly self-taught seamstress and makes quite a few of her own pieces.