Co Wash suggestions

Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
My hair is a 2c/3a/3b mess of textures and it's baby fine. I love the idea of products like Wen and Salon Grafix - with a preference to Salon Grafix but the problem is that you have to use so much and the bottles are so little that even though the bottle of SG is only $8 they aren't cheap on an unemployed girl's budget.

Does anyone have any co-wash suggestions for someone with looser curls? When I Google alI can find are posts and threads for 4+ curlies who's hair tends to be more dry. Mine is oily on top and gets dryish on the ends but I think that is more damage than dry.

I'm willing to go up to $10 a bottle if it lasts twice as long as salon grafix. I used to use Kerastase pre-recession so my hair is still a tad picky.

Thanks!
Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
--Unknown, presumed deceased

Comments

• lcl0706lcl0706 Posts: 959Registered Users
    VO5 kiwi lime. Its a clarifying conditioner, very lightweight, & has collagen protein so your baby fine hair should like it. I OC easily & it hasnt OC'd me yet. And its 88 cents a bottle at walmart. I go thru it fairly quickly but it's cheap as hell so it doesnt bother me.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlTalk App
    :wave: fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
    Poo: Giovanni 50:50
    RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
    LI: KCKT
    PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
    Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
    Gels: SCC spray gel

hairsiggy-4-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file