Type 2A with a type 3A patch?

Hi! I'm new here! I'm a guy and I love having wavy hair (although, I wish it was curly). Anyway, for the past few years, I've had this patch of super curly hair on the side of my head. I just realized that it came in after I stupidly used a hair thinner on that part of my head, and ended up basically shaving it down to bald. So, I was wondering, could the fact that I shaved it down have caused it to grow in curlier? Because I find it suspicious that ONLY that part is like that. Also, do you think that if I shaved my head, it would all do this? (I'm planing on donating my hair once it's longer, anyway.)

Thanks! :)
Shampoo: Redken for Men Mint Clean
Conditioner: Redken for Men Cool Finish
Styling Products: Too many to name...

Comments

• cblevins3694cblevins3694 Posts: 2Registered Users
    P.S. I'm 18, I did this when I was about 15. My hair was super long and no other part of my hair has been cut that short since then.
    Shampoo: Redken for Men Mint Clean
    Conditioner: Redken for Men Cool Finish
    Styling Products: Too many to name...
  • nocal0023nocal0023 Posts: 92Registered Users
    Response below
  • nocal0023nocal0023 Posts: 92Registered Users
    i had straight hair when I was younger and shaved my head almost once a week for a couple years when I was around 16....I grew my hair out after that and I have 3A curly hair- everybody says it's due to hormones and hair changing as you get out of your teens but I always thought there maybe was a connection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file