We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I'd like to spend one day as...

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,983Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I like to spend one day as a tough, assertive woman who says exactly what she thinks and stands up to everyone, including the bizch at work. I'd just love to know what it's like to be like that. To be unafraid, including physically, so absolutely nobody dared mess with me. Signourney Weaver in Aliens. That would be so liberating!

What would you like to spend one day as (this is a fantasy folks).
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,561Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sir Richard Branson

he seems like one of the most joyful people on the planet AND he has ALL that money!!!

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Oh, there's so many lives I'd like to try:

Joni Mitchell

a trapeze artist

a fish

Oprah

a sniper

a sea otter

a hairstylist

an opera singer (female)

Kim Gordon

Wanda Sykes

I could go on..................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,860Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    A man. I kinda wanna know what it's like to walk around with a penis all day!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    A Broadway star!
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    A rich person. I'd squirrel ALL the money away in a super-secret spot for the next day. ;)
  • dovecurldovecurl Posts: 79Registered Users
    Someone completely confident and likable-- the kind of person that always seems to say the right thing, who can walk into a room knowing no one and come out with everyone loving them. I know two people like that and I have no idea how they do it, lol.
    curl type: 2c/3a
    porosity: low
    hair strand width: medium
    density: thick
    elasticity: low-normal
    Shoulder length

Ready to get back on the CG bandwagon! :iconbiggrin:
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users

Me too. I'd really like to have a d*** for a day.
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    I don't want to be a man for a day. My SO and other friends are constantly adjusting their stuff. We make fun of them and then the uncomfortable way they describe it seems more of a hassle than I'd like.

I was born with one hand. It's a part of who I am and has molded my character. I don't begrudge it but I'd like to have 2 hands for a day. It would be cool.

Also a cat. To get to be so aloof yet loved by everyone :)

My fat thumb will make mistakes.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users

All you have to do is ask a straight man and he'll let you. You just have to take the rest of him along for the ride.

I can't really come up with an answer for this! I'm just happy with my life....
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • Parissy198907Parissy198907 Posts: 479Registered Users
    Carrie Bradshaw, just so I can play dress up and live in the big city! :love5:
    14905839.png
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    Without the risks of dying, I would like to be a wild cat... Maybe a black panther. Or an elephant since I think they're so majestic. And lastly, a whale so I can explore the seas for a day or two.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    I'd like to go back to when I was born and re-live my life again, this time being more productive, kind, and responsible about taking care of my body.

Wait, that would take more than 1 day. I don't want anything for just one day. Maybe to see deceased relatives again?
    ;)
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Monday- An Opera Singer (always loved opera. Opera singers has the talent that pop singers just dont have IMO. They can hit notes that "top artist" can only dream)
    Tuesday- Ballet Dancer (I'm tiny enough and always were my hair in a bun! When I was a littel girl I wanted to take ballet but we were to poor. I have to take what my school offered for free which was more modern, pop, hip hop dance or wahtever you wanna call it. i really wanted the shoes adn the outfits just not in pink. i wanted to leap across the stage and be caught)
    Wednesday- A white man (just want to know what it is like to not be a minority. And to have a penis to see why so many men have trouble with their aim.)
    Thursday- A ninja (or sometype of Martial arts master. Always wanted to learn but too poor or my mom wouldnt let me when i ha the chance to do it for cheap Now that i am older, I'm too busy.)
    Friday- A Rapper (so I can spit sweet rhymes. I always find it amzing when people can just battle and comeup with some witting stuff that rhyme)
    Saturday- Someone rich and powerful (doesnt matter who, just someone with billions and influence to do stuff most people cant. I would buy up houses and give them to poor people. Students who familty couldnt afford to send them to college I would put money in accounts for them. Buy cars for peope who need them. i would give loads of money to animal shelters, homeless shelters, abused women shelters, orphanages, ect. I would spend as much of the money as possible who charities and helping people. Having the power and influence would help me get it done faster.)
    Sunday- A pragnant, married woman (My mom would love to see this. i would just want to say i experienced it. But i cant see myself being pregangant for 9 months or married for the rest of my life)
  • cailincailin Posts: 899Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Jack Bauer...Dude got a lot done in a day
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Wednesday- A white man (just want to know what it is like to not be a minority. And to have a penis to see why so many men have trouble with their aim.)

Same here. I wonder what it would be like to just be able to take everything for granted. I'd like to know what it's like not to have to wonder if I didn't get a job because of my skin color or gender, or if I didn't get an apartment because of my skin color. I'd like to not be regarded with suspicion when I step into retail establishments (particularly high end ones, but discount ones aren't always exempt either). I'd like to not have to worry about being harassed in the street because of how I'm dressed (it actually hasn't happen to me often since I've been natural, but when I when I was relaxed, all bets were off). There's more, but I'd be writing a novel.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fconfessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    LadyV69 wrote: »

Same here. I wonder what it would be like to just be able to take everything for granted. I'd like to know what it's like not to have to wonder if I didn't get a job because of my skin color or gender, or if I didn't get an apartment because of my skin color. I'd like to not be regarded with suspicion when I step into retail establishments (particularly high end ones, but discount ones aren't always exempt either). I'd like to not have to worry about being harassed in the street because of how I'm dressed (it actually hasn't happen to me often since I've been natural, but when I when I was relaxed, all bets were off). There's more, but I'd be writing a novel.

Thats my idea behind it! I would love to know how that feels to be truly free. And I would like to go topless in public. I think at the end of the day, I would go into a high end store and just grab a bunch of stuff and run out laughing!
  • DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users
    ...a stoat! I'd jump around and run like crazy all day long without a care in the world and chase my rabbit carpaccio-to-be, nevermind he's 4 times larger than me. I'd be the cutest most bad ass furry little mammal you ever did see.
  • mcherycemcheryce Posts: 363Registered Users

Me too. so I could have *relations * and see what the hype is all about!
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    The Grand Wizard of a secret society. That means I would be...

- male
    - white
    - rich
    - powerful
    - access to information, resources and people
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    scrills wrote: »
    The Grand Wizard of a secret society. That means I would be...

- male
    - white
    - rich
    - powerful
    - access to information, resources and people

Girl that society is so wrong. LoL!

I'd like to be deep in the government. I wanna know all the deep dark secrets. Just to know. Don't even think I'd spread the secrets. I just wanna know. :)

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4s using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • LittleGirlBlueLittleGirlBlue Posts: 7Registered Users
    Deleted post.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,669Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I would love to be a drummer and play for Zeppelin.
    I would love to be a vampire.
    I would love to be super smart and witty and able to talk to just anybody without freezing up and sounding like an idiot.
    Like someone else said, I would love to be a strong woman kicking people's a$$es left and right (like Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux, Gina Torres in Firefly, Sigourney Weaver in Alien, Linda Hamilton in Terminator, etc)
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,669Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    dp
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Alexander Skarsgards girlfriend, who he is deeply in love with and can not keep his hands off of.

Yeah, that about covers it. Kidding.

I'd love to be incredibly wealthy for a day and use all that $$$ to do as much good as I can with it. Clean water supplies for those who need it, build better housing, feed the starving, create jobs, provide schools with better equipment and learning supplies, etc... That would be incredible.

Worn out iPhone. Need I say more?
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Oh, and I would also like to spend one day as someone who doesn't burst into flames without the use of sun screen.

Worn out iPhone. Need I say more?
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    I wouldn't want to spend even an hour as a man. I'd worry I wouldn't change back, and then I'd be stuck with an inflated ego and all those dangly bits. With hair on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • BlackbanjogirlBlackbanjogirl Banned Posts: 227Banned Users
    A rich white or Asian person, someone like Chelsea Clinton who was born into riches married to a banker and doesn't really have to work.

I say Asian because because minority status doesn't appear to hurt Asians much in terms of success in the U.S. They've outpaced whites financially for awhile now (in the U.S.). May be brain drain but intelligence tests (throughout all Asian populations) say otherwise. They're the upcoming power players. It's going to take time to become apparent but I truly believe the "white male power" stuff will end. Not male power but defintely white male power.
    "Your plan will have new or expanded coverage for the following services, drugs, and supplies for women, which will be paid 100% (note: by whom, is the question) when you visit a network provider:

-Prescription contraceptives and counseling for women
    -Counseling for sexually transmitted infections
    -Permanent surgical contraception (sterilization)"
    --Quoted from my Anthem insurance letter, October 25, 2012

Obama - for a woman's right to sterilize (esp when it becomes mandatory)!
    Male power needs to end. I think we need to take over. Ba$tards hare completely ruined the planet! :o

Yes... Their rabbit just screwed everything up!!!

I meant HAVE not hare! :p

• Lucky CharmLucky Charm Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    I'd actually really like to be my dog for a day. I couldnt care less about being a man, even for a day. I live with one and thats close enough.
    - 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
    - MOP C Hydrating 'poo
    - LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
    - treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
    - plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file